Hot Toys - IRON MAN - MARK III PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are they broke, are they just completely snapped off?? Direct from Sideshow or Toys2?

the back flaps are held together by little pins ... they are gone .... the shoulder pin is coming out and would not go back in .. i returned both figures for refunds and moved on .... nice fugre but over time ... not looking good .... :banghead:banghead:banghead

I knew it.

24-02-2009 19:53 International Hub AWAITING CUSTOMS CHARGING
24-02-2009 19:53 International Hub AWAITING CUSTOMS CHARGES
24-02-2009 19:51 International Hub Arrived in destination country
23-02-2009 21:08 Delivery Agent - HONG KONG - PTT Left origin country
23-02-2009 16:53 Delivery Agent - HONG KONG Collected from customer

At least the price ain't so bad from Hong Kong for customs. £20 where as if it was America, it ranges from £30 - £40.

I hope I don't get Mark 2 until April. As normally Toys2 gets it first then its a good month later before ActionHQ gets them in.

DSC00109.jpg

Here is a picture of mine (2nd batch). Apparently the flap on the rear problem is fixed now! Since they can both be flipped up completely now. I know it's not that big of a concern for most people. But just for those that are just curious about whether they have fixed that or not in the 2nd batch or not.

"Shame on you,go to your corner and think about what youve done"

:lol:lol:lol

I know, I know... more pictures. I'm just so impressed with it that I figure I would add to the stock. Not as impressive as some of the other pictures here but they'll do. This figure is freaking awesome!
Thanks again "Ringer"
Tom
DSCF1016.jpg

DSCF1018.jpg

DSCF1020.jpg

DSCF1021.jpg

DSCF1022.jpg

What on earth takes so long to scan a package in customs thats been siting for 28 hours... I find it so alarming it spends many days in my own country than it does from Hong Kong to UK. 1 day from Hong Kong to UK, and varies from 4 - 6 in UK.

Back