Hot Toys - IRON MAN - MARK III PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to remember, need a copper wire, got a small torch bulb? copper wire touches both ends of the battery just as if it was inside the casing. Need a bit of metal to touch the wire to the bulb contact itself.

Bummer, it's the unit then. :/

Any idea what batch this was, first run?

I just hope I don't run into something like this. If I have to pay customs twice. I'm going to stab someone!

Maybe it's just a duff bulb... can these be replaced? or are they solid units...

got mine today but the damn chest and eyes won't light hope batteries are bad if not have to ship it back

Man that sucks. That's the first time I've heard of such problem!

I hope Hot Toys isn't just giving me one of the ones that other people have taken back for an exchange. I hope indeed it is the second batch. I'm just reading the other forum(HK Based) and it's kind of scaring me. (They're saying that they don't want the ones that's there now because it's probably units that have been returned for exchange)

Last edited:
I can't stop looking at this thing on my shelf man. It's just that much more impressive in person.

(sorry to hear about your unfortunate circumstances)

yeah i love just the light dosn't work. Not gonna send it back cause i have to pay shipping again. Thinking of taking the back off maybe i can change the bulb

Yeah there's gotta be a way. (maybe something didn't get activated when you pulled the chest tab out?)

Back