Hot Toys - IRON MAN - MARK III PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT is king of the 1/6 world

3198702041_a22acdd399_o.jpg

AGREED!!!! can't wait to get mine.

Are we looking at the same picture? :lol

I always thought that SM3 figure from Medicom looked like poo due to the colors and material used. But what do I know? :huh :lol

Oh, I don't think its even in the same ballpark... but as a real world Spiderman he fits in well next to Iron Man in that shot. Better than my Comic Spidey would. And the height difference works well too.

Wonder if the Mark II got delayed the same as III... or if they will be releasing it on the earlier schedule.

I can't see the Mark II being too far behind. These are essentially the same figure, with different paint and minor armor differences.

The SM3 figs are underrated.(the black one anyways ) Very nice looking!

I like mine. I like the pic of Spidey with IM, I think they look good together. I think I may figure out a way to make Spidey look like he wall-crawling while IM is flying. That may help with the scale issue and I can put them with my DC Direct Batman figures. Or maybe I'll just break down and get the HT TDK figure. :lol

He looks amazing, the only thing that stinks is waiting until March to get him from Sideshow.

Back