Hot Toys - IRON MAN - MARK III PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC02206.jpg

love this pose. :D Looks brilliant , will maybe use this this. :banana
It looks a little unstable though. Thats the problem .... its an awesome figure and the huge plus for the hot toys figure is that its poseable. Its just getting it into awesome poses like this and having it safe from falling can be hard.

Why the hell would you need any other Iron Man sculpture if you have this guy? Its like a thousand sculptures in one! And they're all gorgeous :lol

are there other people here who thin he is a bit skinny and lean in the waist section?

ap_20090115092720193.jpg.jpg
iron_man2_narrowweb__300x455,0.jpg

ironman.jpg
ap_20090115092813978.jpg.jpg

possibly a bit lean, but I didn't even notice until you posted the comparison pics, and I don't care because the figure is an engineering and artistic piece of brilliance.

yeah, the rest is very good, but I can't get out of my head that he really looks to lean for Iron Man, especially when seen like in the movie or on those pictures + this figure is based on the movie so...

It's frustrating that Hot Toys made TDK Batman too buff an Iron Man to lean actually...:rolleyes:

Looking at the pictures side by side yeah, he looks a little thin around the middle. But not enough that I would ever notice it alone.

possibly a bit lean, but I didn't even notice until you posted the comparison pics, and I don't care because the figure is an engineering and artistic piece of brilliance.

Yeah truth!

Nitpicking is just that....nitpicking.

This figure looks to be a 10 of 10

Yeah truth!

Nitpicking is just that....nitpicking.

This figure looks to be a 10 of 10

glad you for you don't notice it :)
cause I couldn't spent that lot of money for a figure when the only thing I am focussed on is his lean body...
(the same for TDK batman)

i do find IM a bit lean, but for $160 its a pretty accurate 1/6 of the movie IM.

My only grip is the neck articulation. Many have posted that the neck moment is quite limited and I suspect its caused by the light up eyes feature.

from abc express on ebay...

HI,
For your update. HOT TOYS has released the 1st lot of ironman 3. They
separate their production into few lots. They first produces a lot
for their own retail shop. People buy it at higher price. After that
lot HOT TOYS will produce the 2nd lot followed by 3rd lot. We are
their official online seller therefore we will start getting the
figures from their 2nd lot onwards. The
2nd lot will be released around the Feb end. We will send
items out according to date of purchase.Our price for you will not increase=)
Any questions please feel free to send us emails.
Best,
abc

glad you for you don't notice it :)
cause I couldn't spent that lot of money for a figure when the only thing I am focussed on is his lean body...
(the same for TDK batman)

Are you serious?!?! You think that if you get this you willl be constantly bothered by the fact it is not 100% screen accurate in bulk?! I feel sorry for you if that is the case. (but not really).

This thing is TRULY a Movie Masterpiece and will likely never be bettered as a 1/6 scale representation of movie IM. HT are absolute legend geniuses and this figure will likely not be beaten by any release this year. (the above is NOT just HT fanboyism either, the pics speak for themselves.)

On a side note, how do the hands attach?

yeah, the rest is very good, but I can't get out of my head that he really looks to lean for Iron Man, especially when seen like in the movie or on those pictures + this figure is based on the movie so...

It's frustrating that Hot Toys made TDK Batman too buff an Iron Man to lean actually...:rolleyes:

Theres always something to complain about huh?
Its really that frustrating? Poor you :(

Not surprising there are some things that are off... but unless it was a direct comparison I wouldn't notice it. And those are the kind of things that I can live with... its when you look at it and instantly see problems that I get more concerned.

Back