Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 1 re-release

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is good. I missed out on the original Mk I. Thought I'll never own a Mk I due to the high secondary market prices. Finally I can get to complete my Iron Man collection.

Agree!!!

While I would like to see new stuff being made, there is nothing wrong with Hot Toys maker a better product.

If you're pissed cause you paid $500-$1000 for a previous HT item, that is your own damn fault. :dance

:exactly: :dance

Agree!!!

While I would like to see new stuff being made, there is nothing wrong with Hot Toys maker a better product.

If you're pissed cause you paid $500-$1000 for a previous HT item, that is your own damn fault. :dance

Word :cool:

iron monger cost 500$ , and fig like batman and joker 89 cost 250$ so probably it will be something above 300$ ,

Great News, I'm PO'ing this as soon as it's up. It was just a matter of time till HT did it though. Now I want HT to reissue a new MK III, I've already got one displayed BD with a Tony Stark head sculpt but I'd love a clean MK III & made just like the new MK II.

HAHAHA! I love it!!!

All the wannabe flippers are going to freak out! seems like every other person on the forum is trying to flip HT figures these days.

So glad I had the foresight to flip mine when they were at their peak. Now im just hoping they redo the USCM

iron monger cost 500$ , and fig like batman and joker 89 cost 250$ so probably it will be something above 300$ ,

:slap

Why would it cost more than a DX FIGURE? It's a regular release. Last Iron Man figure cost $209. This will be $209 TOPS!

im just glad i dont have to keep things mib anymore , hopefully i can play with these figures now and when they re release it again in future get a new one again...

im just glad i dont have to keep things mib anymore , hopefully i can play with these figures now and when they re release it again in future get a new one again...

tumblr_lkofaxTHuX1qzqtrxo1_400.jpg

i have the original, and im def. not upset. i think of it as a 1st issue comic or something, it really should keep its value i think, i know thats not how it works, but oh well.
i just somewhat feel like its a missed opportunity for me to sell it and fund iron monger or something, and then get the new one too. but i agree HT price jump could have the new one at around 400 anyway.
so i will most likely be keeping my first issue, unless someone makes me an amazing offer.haha

Just read that over on FB and I'm pretty stoked.
I'm not pumped for the Joker DX V2, but for this...man!!!
Watched IM a few Days and looked for Mark I's immediatly and really had to catch my breath when I saw those prices.
Just insane, nothing less, same with the T2 Endo.
Now with this re-issues...everyone has chances for long thought lost figures.
That's great, really...can't say more.
:)

I am surprised. But I am happy to hear that one of these companies is willing to revisit previously-made figures.

If this becomes a more regular thing, it could really drive down the scalper prices.

I have the original and I am with BISHART. If they want a re-release it shouldn't bring down the value of the original. It should really only make the original more valuable. I am just glad that I got the original at retail from a local store. I have thought about selling it a couple of times but never did.
Also if they are going to re-release this, they should do more of a hall of armor one that is not as rough. That was you can use it with the hall of armor and the original can be used for battle type scenes that you set up in your detolfs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back