Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 1 re-release

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i had decided to stop collecting hot toys with maybe the bat mobile and iron monger , skipped captain America, Thor, spider-man, sucker punch, resident evil , all figure i would have liked to get,
but with re releases, theres hope of seeing the really best seling products coming out again, , cant wait for Robocop, DX02 products!

also this will prob mean the end of flipping, hot toys looks like they have decided fill their pockets with money by releasing thier best selling products instead of watching flippers make money, good business strategy, one good thing is , people might even get 2 or 3 of same if theres enough of them going around for retail prices down the years , so that we can actually play with these toys instead of treating them like diamonds or something precious

i had decided to stop collecting hot toys with maybe the bat mobile and iron monger , skipped captain America, Thor, spider-man, sucker punch, resident evil , all figure i would have liked to get,
but with re releases, theres hope of seeing the really best seling products coming out again, , cant wait for Robocop, DX02 products!

also this will prob mean the end of flipping, hot toys looks like they have decided fill their pockets with money by releasing thier best selling products instead of watching flippers make money, good business strategy, one good thing is , people might even get 2 or 3 of same if theres enough of them going around for retail prices down the years , so that we can actually play with these toys instead of treating them like diamonds or something precious

:lol :lol :lecture

with more movie-accurate and newly developed head sculpt with our latest sculpting and painting technique, as well as more value-added accessories!

Oh man! Some people here will not be happy about this! Me, on the other hand, I'm glad missing out on the first release ultimately paid off to me. Now I'll have a better version. Iron Man really grew on me on the past few years. The movie is hands down my favorite motion picture ever! I want to have as many things related to it as possible and the Mark I was missing on my collection. A big thanks to Hot Toys!

Now, INB4:

1)Hot Toys doesn't care about their customers
2)They doesn't care that they are ruining the hobby
3)Hot Toys is greedy, only care about money
4)The price of my original Mark1 will decrease therefore I hate the world
5)Milking the Iron Man franchise, make other figures!!!!!:mad:
6)They will re-release another Mark I soon so the people who buy this one will have it happen to them one day.
7)I will never buy another Hot Toys figure 1st release, I'll just wait for the re-release, V2.0

Ok, I think that pretty much covers it.

Get in! I missed out on the first MK 1 (I'd never even heard of Hot Toys at the time) and I don't like the proportions/sculpt of the original MK 2 and 3, but this and the MK 2 AU is awesome news. Hopefully they turn the MK 2 AU into a new MK 3 :pray:

However, I do feel a little bit bad for the owners of the original MK 1 though now that the 'limited exclusivity' has kinda gone.

2)They don't care that they are ruining the hobby
6)They will re-release another Mark I soon so the people who buy this one will have it happen to them one day.
7)I will never buy another Hot Toys figure 1st release, I'll just wait for the re-release, V2.0

1) Seems they do, by making better products.
2) Seems they do, by making better products.
3) A business is meant to make money.
4) Sour grapes.
5) Tired of Iron Man kahkah also.
6) Doubtful, but would be funny if they did.
7) Liar

:wave

achmed1.jpg

Oh man! Some people here will not be happy about this! Me, on the other hand, I'm glad missing out on the first release ultimately paid off to me. Now I'll have a better version. Iron Man really grew on me on the past few years. The movie is hands down my favorite motion picture ever! I want to have as many things related to it as possible and the Mark I was missing on my collection. A big thanks to Hot Toys!

Now, INB4:

2)They doesn't care that they are ruining the hobby

Ok, I think that pretty much covers it.

applause.gif

applause.gif

This auction is going on right now. Unfortunately the news did not come fast enough for these bidders! :slap

nHE0H.jpg

Collectors rejoice!
Fakers, flippers and scalpers, be afraid...

preadtor , robocop, alien , iron man, nolans dark knight . terminator, i think hot toys can just keep these franchise and relesse them again and again ,FINALLY , we can play with them ,,,

Stoked! Great way to start a Monday morning. If you're not a flipper, there is no way this isn't FANTASTIC news. As someone who collectors for the love of the figures and not the potential $$$$'s in my pocket, I couldn't be more excited to add a Mark 1. I've wanted to for some time, but I can't afford to be spending $600+ on a single figure. So happy!!

1) Seems they do, by making better products.
2) Seems they do, by making better products.
3) A business is meant to make money.
4) Sour grapes.
6) Doubtful, but would be funny if they did.
7) Liar

:wave

Agree!!!

While I would like to see new stuff being made, there is nothing wrong with Hot Toys maker a better product.

If you're pissed cause you paid $500-$1000 for a previous HT item, that is your own damn fault. :dance

Stoked! Great way to start a Monday morning. If you're not a flipper, there is no way this isn't FANTASTIC news. As someone who collectors for the love of the figures and not the potential $$$$'s in my pocket, I couldn't be more excited to add a Mark 1. I've wanted to for some time, but I can't afford to be spending $600+ on a single figure. So happy!!

dont want to dampen ur spirits but the new one could cost around 500$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back