Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 1 re-release

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dino76m

Super Freak
Reaction score
Good news for Iron Man fans!

We are pleased to announce that we will be relaunching the Iron Man – Mark I Limited Edition Collectible Figurine, bringing to fans with more movie-accurate and newly developed head sculpt with our latest sculpting and painting technique, as well as more value-added accessories!

Besides, we have noted that there are counterfeit Mark I figures in the market, so here is a kind reminder for fans to pay special attention to it!

Please stay tuned with us for update and show your support for the authentic collectible products!

Edit:

389800_10150445419767344_58690437343_8796504_1791955813_n.jpg

"On the First day of 2012, we’re happy to bring you the First look of the Iron Man – Mark I (2.0) which amazingly painted by the hand of our Korean artist - Lalla. Stay tuned here to discover the new gadgets of this figure! Happy New Year everyone!"

Last edited by a moderator:
this was posted on the hot toys facebook page :fireworks:bunnydanc:elefant:mexwave:wacky:duff:panic: :blissy:fireworks

Last edited:
im waiting for dx02, but wait iron monger cost 500$ so mark ! could too easily cost the same flipping prices on eBay

Meh.... I'd prefer just a straight reissue if it is to battle the counterfeit. And if thats the reason where is the Wolverine reissue... I could actually do with that one.

checked the prices on ebay , i think lowest is 800$, and ya someone had started posting fake one pictures of mark 1 on facebook, and i think its just to counter that, so proto pictures might still be a while away
BTW highest is 1860$ ...:nana: to all those sellers

Re-Release of the T-800 with new Arnold likness and fully functional 1/6 scale weapons.

Wasn't this already confirmed quite some time ago? :dunno Good to know he is coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back