Hot Toys Iron Man 3 MMS 1/6 "Bones" (Mark XLI) - MMS251

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In a lot of ways what makes this armor special is what also makes it impractical. How are youn going to pose all the pieces in mid air? Not saying it can't be done but it's going to take some work. Fishing line comes to mind. But you'll need like 7 dangling lines. For me it's just too messy and space consuming.

In a lot of ways what makes this armor special is what also makes it impractical. How are youn going to pose all the pieces in mid air? Not saying it can't be done but it's going to take some work. Fishing line comes to mind. But you'll need like 7 dangling lines. For me it's just too messy and space consuming.

personally I think this is a Hall of Armor piece

Pre ordered. Love this armor. Won't be separating it as I think it looks tacky but together....... Well it's very cool.

What's the point of getting 8 thurst fires if you can't display them with the stand that come with...:dunno

This is actually a very good point. Well said

yep, i reckon he is next too, shotgun, probably disco and maybe that aqua looking one, i think that'll be all of the unique suits

On the HT website it says there will be a stand included to display the seperate pieces, so no fishline thingies needed.
BUT I do think the price is getting insane.. The excuse that it is a new design (suit wise) which would "explain" the higher cost, is utter crap. Because War Machine Mark 1 was also a new, one-off design and that wasn't nearly as expensive..or Hellboy, or any figure they could only use the mold for 1 character.
HT is getting pompous with the pricing.

They must be still working on a stand for when he splits as all the live photos I have seen so far just show a regular stand- I really wonder how it will look.:dunno

10525685_746632348732091_419285913970338950_n.jpg

Back