Hot Toys Iron Man 3 MMS 1/6 "Bones" (Mark XLI) - MMS251

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not arguing thay have to make anything, you said spiderman didnt sell, I was simply saying it didnt sell cause it was done poorly (compared to other products they put out) which may or may not even be the case. But I certainly would have bought one if it was done right

Im fine with them only doing Iron man stuff, less money I have to spend with them :lol
:lol Technically three Spider Man's didn't sell well, and he's arguably the most popular character on the planet. I'd be interested to know what obscure licensed figures people do buy, since they always come into the newest IM threads clamoring for them.

As for this bones suit I respect the fact that HT has tried something new at least. If posed well,this suit dissected might add something nice display wise. I'm passing on it myself but I'm curious to see some of ur guys displays with him.

:lol Technically three Spider Man's didn't sell well, and he's arguably the most popular character on the planet. I'd be interested to know what obscure licensed figures people do buy, since they always come into the newest IM threads clamoring for them.

I agree, I dont think they would sell, but HT's first has to make the effort... none of the spidermen were very good, and thats what prevented me from buying them and I would think others. People want spiderman to be able to do spiderman poses, and none have been successful. I agree with you though, how the hell did MOS figures not sell? They are great, they obviously just dont have the market for them, IM is the bread winner for HT's and will continue to be

As for this bones suit I respect the fact that HT has tried something new at least. If posed well,this suit dissected might add something nice display wise. I'm passing on it myself but I'm curious to see some of ur guys displays with him.

I think this suit is crossing that fine line from cool suit vs price... I have a feeling this will be a dud, especially with everyone going postal over the exclusive (possibly).

10353031_662937553774856_7035524971477451481_n.jpg

10525685_746632348732091_419285913970338950_n.jpg

10463000_746632355398757_9097298502152028701_n.jpg
10409675_746632382065421_126844830807675047_n.jpg

10492202_746632388732087_1202263103593221030_n.jpg

Looks stunning in those photos. I also like that the gold looks less bronzish than in the official photos.

Not to fond of the hip flares as they seem a bit bright compared to everything else and the wrist/hand connection look kinda bad without any armor over them. Hopefully they can sit a bit more closely. Other than that its looking a bit busy but overall pretty good. I wonder how many glasses of whiskey Stark threw back when he designed all of these :monkey1

Not to fond of the hip flares as they seem a bit bright compared to everything else and the wrist/hand connection look kinda bad without any armor over them. Hopefully they can sit a bit more closely. Other than that its looking a bit busy but overall pretty good. I wonder how many glasses of whiskey Stark threw back when he designed all of these :monkey1

It looks weird cuz it basically an unfinished suit with the servos and pistons all showing and no covering or plates.
Im fairly certain this suit was used as the base design to make the 42.

I'll get this over python. The rarity is not a concern for me. Many more possibilities for display plus this one seems to be more important to the film and memorable. Plus these pictures look amazing! It looks like a work of art.

I'll get this over python. The rarity is not a concern for me. Many more possibilities for display plus this one seems to be more important to the film and memorable. Plus these pictures look amazing! It looks like a work of art.

hmmm Python for me over this guy, I'm concerned this won't look great in hand, but I'll have to wait a while before that

Back