Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Starboost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still love the look of this. I did put an order in at BBTS just in case I want it. I THINK I will. It's far enough away I think I can swing it.

Damn $269.99? The mark ii war machine is 284.99 at least that's diecast... Still ordered this tho. 2014 is already an expensive year and we just started!

Last edited:
WOW...very nice looking suit! I wonder if that is the last of the house party suits?

Hopefully this will be up for PO on the Forbidden Planet (.com) site soon...
:impatient:

The price hurts but I'm such a sucker for the space program and I love this design so much, I've been waiting for this PO. Finally!

Really would have liked to seen some battle damage in this bad boy. Would have looked great against the clean white!

Click the pic! Buy now!

Iron Man Mark XXXIX – Starboost
Iron Man Sixth Scale Figure by Hot Toys

I love this suit and i think it will give a good contrast among all the red suits, but damn 280:explode:

Guess i'll have to use rp to shave off some that price, nov is a while from now at least.

In this picture, it looks as though the stand might have the light up feature.. although its difficult to tell with the light source from above, it does look more as though it has the feature than pics of Midas on its stand, which also had an overhead light source.
:pray:

Back