Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Starboost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Gemini

i bet all those passing on this will regret it when this armor makes an appearence in Gaurdians of the Galaxy. ;)

Ummmm...No!
No interest in GOTG.
All these random comic book base movies are going to be the death of the genre yet again.
Flooding the market with unpopular titles.

it's kinda sad how even hot toys' own descriptions are getting dull. It's like they ran out of things to say about the suits, and they should, cause they're screentime is less than 1 second in the movie. They know they're milking us. haha

"The Starboost (Mark XXXIX) suit has stood out from the crowd since its introduction in Iron Man 3. Its cool space suit design with mixture of white, gold, and black colors has helped turned it become a fan favorite among all the armors from the “House Party Protocol”."

Im stoked for gaurdians. Never read anything to do with the, just want to see what marvel will do outside of the avengers boy band. I think it will be awesome.

And Gemini will be part of that display for sure :D

Looks like the paint needs a little weathering and the hex pattern is too pronounced. Looks good just needs a more complex paint. The solid colors make it look cheap.

2014-Hot-Toys-Starboost-Iron-Man-Mark-XXXIX-Sixth-Scale-Figure-and-Accessories_zpsc5246326.jpg
IM3-Mark39-full.jpg

it's kinda sad how even hot toys' own descriptions are getting dull. It's like they ran out of things to say about the suits, and they should, cause they're screentime is less than 1 second in the movie. They know they're milking us. haha

"The Starboost (Mark XXXIX) suit has stood out from the crowd since its introduction in Iron Man 3. Its cool space suit design with mixture of white, gold, and black colors has helped turned it become a fan favorite among all the armors from the “House Party Protocol”."

LOL that's true:lol but I wonder what else can they say about them. I mean there's like no backstory to these suits

Just noticed the description "...circular figure stage with FLEXIBLE pillar".....guess they are giving us the dynamic figure stand pole on (probably) the same stage that came with Midas

REALLY !!? OMG....

Wait... HT has a website?

Sideshow announced the figure before Hot Toys... I was expecting the pics from the website,which are bigger and a better. What's your problem?

Dont know if getting this fugure, have on preorder Silver Centurion, Thor, Alfred with armory. Too much money for arround the same release dates.

Back