Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Starboost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Gemini

Gemini is a much better name. This doesn't do much for me. I'd take a classic Mark III or IV before this one.

By the end of the year, the standard price for a regular figure will be $300. Getting out of hand. :(

Why shouldn't it be? HT is watching all these iron man fools pay anything on the secondary market, proving they can and will pay more. Only a fool wouldn't raise prices. They will continue until people come to their senses and stop paying 4,5 and 600 for IM figures on eBay. HT is in the drivers seat and we put them there. Don't be mad at HT. Be mad at ourselves.

I'm still gonna call it the Gemini, its too beautiful to pass up even at that price.

Well hologram was pretty bang on after all, just ordered mine from my LCS. Its a bit steep for a barebones release, so I cancelled some more crap :lol

And ill add that this is an all new engineered original piece and its STILL cheaper than midas

Well, Midas had all that hype and exclusive/limited crap attached to the name (bs if you ask me) so they got away with the price in a way...

This came out of nowhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why shouldn't it be? HT is watching all these iron man fools pay anything on the secondary market, proving they can and will pay more. Only a fool wouldn't raise prices. They will continue until people come to their senses and stop paying 4,5 and 600 for IM figures on eBay. HT is in the drivers seat and we put them there. Don't be mad at HT. Be mad at ourselves.

Too soon, man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where is your god now Iron man completists! Hahahaha

Beautiful armor, been waiting for this one to go up!

Im gonna wait a few weeks before I order this from Sideshow, because by then I should have over $209.00 in rewards. :yess::yess::impatient:

Looks fugly. Glad I'm not a completist. There are so many nicer IM armors.

I don't think it's a bad suit but it isn't one that I'd buy. I'd only want one of the main suits really or one that Tony at least wore. My main exception is the Silver Centurion (which I guess he did wear, albeit briefly). Hot Toys really has the Iron Man fans by the b*lls though. They know that they can release all these obscure armors and slap a ridiculous price tag on them and that a bunch of people will eat them up.

Love the suit, but Starboost is such a juvenile name. Gemini was classy, sad to see it officially changed.

I'm still on the fence about Igor, and this might just take it's place!

This is a really nice suit. For me it is between this and Heartbreaker as the best looking Iron Man suit.

I agree, if some one wants some diversity in their Iron Man collection I would say this, Heartbreaker and even Igor ( If you have the cash) are going to contrast the traditional style and red/gold norm.

I Have Mk 6, 7 and War Machine. So I might pick this one up to stand out from the rest.

Back