Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Starboost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this guy is on the waitlist...

How long before you guys thing he'll be sold out? And how much do you think he off-market price would be for him?

Some people have this already? My final flex pay got pushed back 3 times already. I havnt been keeping up on the news, is this not released in america yet?

Some people have this already? My final flex pay got pushed back 3 times already. I havnt been keeping up on the news, is this not released in america yet?

This and everything else is stuck at the port due to a work slowdown. SSC has about 12 our so containers full of stuff waiting to be delivered to their warehouse in a month or two.

Pretty much anyone that has one of the figures that have been delayed due to the port strike purchased them through someone in Hong Kong.

What else is on back log and I am assuming things will be taking longer as the Chinese new year holiday approaches.

Chinese New Year shouldn't affect anything that's hold up at our port

Unless long beach celebrates Chinese New Year, I wouldn't know, never left hawaii

Cancelled my Starboost. So if you're on the Waitlist, you might get lucky!

Decided to just stick collecting the "main" Iron Man armors. Hope you all enjoy the figure!

I got an email from Forbidden Planet (.co.uk) today saying this has been put back till March :(

I got an email from Forbidden Planet (.co.uk) today saying this has been put back till March :(

Forbidden Planet are useless with in stock dates at the best of times, once an original date gets put back they just guess..., I hope it's right but it'll depend really on when Sideshow actually get stock, it's always a minimum of 2 months after Sideshow start shipping the items out & with this dock strike I guess that'll hold things up for us too. :(

Forbidden Planet are useless with in stock dates at the best of times, once an original date gets put back they just guess..., I hope it's right but it'll depend really on when Sideshow actually get stock, it's always a minimum of 2 months after Sideshow start shipping the items out & with this dock strike I guess that'll hold things up for us too. :(

reason :lecture

Collectibles Direct & Forbidden Planet both say that it's basically to maximise sales directly through Sideshow's website, they know people don't like to wait & many will be willing to spend the extra to get the figure or whatever, that much sooner (neither retailer said this was a bad thing or in a negative way, they said it's basically just good business sense).

Collectibles Direct & Forbidden Planet both say that it's basically to maximise sales directly through Sideshow's website, they know people don't like to wait & many will be will to spend the extra to get the figure or whatever, that much sooner (neither retailer said this was a bad thing or in a negative way, they said it's basically just good business sense).

no I was saying your post explains the reason for the delay, I wasn't requesting a reason.... thats my bad sorry:slap..... appreciate it though :lol
:duff

Cancelled my Starboost. So if you're on the Waitlist, you might get lucky!

Decided to just stick collecting the "main" Iron Man armors. Hope you all enjoy the figure!

Thinking about doing the same, but cant commit. I gave up on the heartbreaker, because of all the QC issues i've had with the 2 that i purchased. I'm thinking, I have mk 3, mk 43 on pre-order and will most likely get mk 45, so I can do without starboost.

Starboost is far more unique though, maybe I'm just a bigger Iron Man fan but I couldn't contemplate cancelling such a superb figure..., this is the space suit & has some very cool features.

Thinking about doing the same, but cant commit. I gave up on the heartbreaker, because of all the QC issues i've had with the 2 that i purchased. I'm thinking, I have mk 3, mk 43 on pre-order and will most likely get mk 45, so I can do without starboost.

I got Heartbreaker but am selling him. The only side armor I'm keeping is Silver centurion because it was a prevalent armor in the comics.

Back