Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Starboost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Gemini

OH NOES, weres muh Brometheus figuz!!!

267197_10151497282987344_2049327252_n.jpg

I'll be able to see my second fave armor! :yess:

This guy is gonna be bulky and classy

ooo closed elbows :yess:
That is the only thing that bugs me with my Mark VII, yes even above the headsculpt :lol

Is armors assemble an actual thing? Like...are they really going to release mkVII in the style of a model kit??

Is armors assemble an actual thing? Like...are they really going to release mkVII in the style of a model kit??

NO lol its just a neat display to show people what went into the mk7 figure. That rumor has 0 foundation

And yet everybody keeps asking lol

I know, this display piece has been traveling asia for 4 ish months and no one says a thing then they mention you can see it at SDCC and the rumor mill blows up...

Been waiting for this preview for a loooong time.

This is one of my top wants armor-wise. I really can't wait to see how it turned out.

I really like this design but I'm not sure I can justify HT prices for something that was barely onscreen.

Never say never though :lol

Looks great in the teaser, I hope they do Shotgun too :pray:

If they sold the MKVII as a model kit, i for one would purchase a few. It would be great to recolour the parts and assemble a custom from scratch.
Pity it won't happen.
But i would have liked to give it a go.

Just posted on their FB page. Loving the carbon fiber pattern. Surprised they didn't add the Diecast logo anywhere.

267197_10151497282987344_2049327252_n.jpg

Well, if it's a space suit, so it wouldn't be made of metal anyways. Advanced plastic polymers and ceramics would be the materials.

So no diecast is accurate.

Well, if it's a space suit, so it wouldn't be made of metal anyways. Advanced plastic polymers and ceramics would be the materials.

So no diecast is accurate.

But it's IRON MAN!!!! :nana:

Back