Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Starboost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXXIX / Gemini

Where is that picture in the original post even from? Some magazine or something?

Just up on the Hot Toys page.
Are they pulling these names out of their a$$es?
I don't recall Stark calling names out,except maybe Igor.

Just posted on their FB page. Loving the carbon fiber pattern. Surprised they didn't add the Diecast logo anywhere.

267197_10151497282987344_2049327252_n.jpg

Just posted on their FB page. Loving the carbon fiber pattern. Surprised they didn't add the Diecast logo anywhere.
Well it's just a preview, but according to the earlier pic it's just a regular MMS.

On the Hot Toys Facebook page it says...

"Come visit our booth at San Diego Comic-Con to see another cool suit from the “House Party Protocol”

Does this mean HT will have their own booth this year at SDCC?
I thought SSC showed their items for them at their booth?
Did HT have their own booth last year I don't remember.

On the Hot Toys Facebook page it says...

"Come visit our booth at San Diego Comic-Con to see another cool suit from the “House Party Protocol”

Does this mean HT will have their own booth this year at SDCC?
I thought SSC showed their items for them at their booth?
Did HT have their own booth last year I don't remember.
They don't have their own booth, they run through SSC. SSC's booth will be displaying their figures.

They don't have their own booth, they run through SSC. SSC's booth will be displaying their figures.

:goodpost:

OK
I was just a bit confused
:rotfl

Plus all these random suits will be a pass for me.
Less than 10 seconds of screen time.
No thanks.

Don't know why most movies / directors don't show these things in detail (minus guillermo del toro). You'd think after all the hard work the designers/effects guys did on the suit (or any creature), they would at least give them some decent screen time.

I'm sure the designers/effects guys who does these things and see their work get micro seconds on film have the same sentiments.

Tonto will be cool to see. :clap On the Chitari figure. Been waiting on that one. Meh on the IM3 figures. Nothing really excites me.

Oh **** the Gemini. With that much detail on the outside, I don't think its gonna be diecast.

As much as the design is really cool an unique think its a pass for me gonna save my money for Thor the dark world figures

It's not Diecast, the writing mentions Diecast for Heartbreaker and MMS for Igor and Gemini.

So excited!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Back