Action Figure Hot Toys Iron Man 3 1/6th scale Pepper Potts & Mark IX Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one who would like to add the Peppered helmet to her body, with the battle arm? Or is it a :cuckoo: idea?

Dumb question...but I want to know how are you suppose to put the IM arm on Pepper without having the shirt on if she doesn't have a bra on? It doesn't say anywhere in the details about how to pose her with the IM arm on?

Hi end collectibles, where your rare but much sought after female figures must have undergarments or its a fail!(for the record,I agree lol)

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

it seems this set (ACGHK 2015 line) isn't as limited nor exclusive as people thought.

more than 10 of my friends got their names drawn in the pre order raffle.
compare this to the Stealth Version wherein more than 20 I personally know signed up and not a single one of them was drawn.

to get back to you all, I appreciate the feedback and glad you have welcomed me with open arms. I'm glad you kids like my avatar too, I'm Skottie Young junkie. back to collecting!

I'm assuming she has the bra. If not its kinda point less accessory imo

The bra is a must but yeah, you can see it under the shirt. I'm actually getting pretty excited for this figure because I only have one female figure. (When Pepper releases, I'll have 3 but that's beside the point) As long as they make the ladies, my wife will instantly green light the pre-order. :duff

The bra is a must but yeah, you can see it under the shirt. I'm actually getting pretty excited for this figure because I only have one female figure. (When Pepper releases, I'll have 3 but that's beside the point) As long as they make the ladies, my wife will instantly green light the pre-order. :duff

:goodpost: :exactly: I am very excited to get Pepper and my mom is thrilled that Hot Toys are finally doing more female figures.

Back