Action Figure Hot Toys Iron Man 3 1/6th scale Pepper Potts & Mark IX Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seem to be in a minority but I actually like the suit and will probably get it if I can pick it up loose.

I actually might part ways with the armor, haha. Just seems imbalanced since the legs and upper body torso don't match. If I end up deciding on adding a Pepper to my collection, I only really want that mk42 helmeted head and the illuminating mk7 helmet and whatever else the standalone Pepper comes with.

I have the Pepper helmet that i picked up last year on my MK42 and that is all i need for her but i really like that suit :gah:

Keep re-using those molds, Howard! :clap

Two questions: Who is this chick (because she sure doesn't look like Paltry Gwennoe) and why is she constipated?

____

I assume you mean it's frustrating that the Mark 9 wasn't released as a separate figure. Yes. Yes it is terribly frustrating.

Yeah, I meant that it was frustrating that you can't get the 9 separately. It's especially frustrating considering you can get Pepper separately. What the hell is up with that?

Yeah, I meant that it was frustrating that you can't get the 9 separately. It's especially frustrating considering you can get Pepper separately. What the hell is up with that?

Most people have been waiting for Pepper rather than the 9 I would assume :lol

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man 3 1/6th scale Pepper Potts & Mark IX Collectible Figures

Need is a strong word :lol

Well yeah, if you want a complete Marvel HT collection to represent the characters, you need the armors as accessories to Tony's anxiety and egotistical needs :wink1:

Back