Hot Toys Iron Man 2 Whiplash Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
new pic from toy world forum:

20100324_f74205be112302bc0488npybzejobrtc.jpg

personally i dont like this figure ...his body remembers me like the hasbro figures or something :sick...he should be slimer like wolverine.
I never would say that has been manufacturated by hottoys..well the headsculp at least looks good.

i agree...these lightings are very similar to hasbros old line star wars unleashed

Thank you valvoliner. :)

I personally like it, but not a fan of the 'plastic translucent yellow electric' running down the whips.

Wow, just shows how people have their own opinions. I think it looks amazing! Personally I have not been as big of fan of the full armor figures, except the Mark I. And the reason I like it so much is because it was truly a guy in a suit. That's what I love about Whiplash is he's a figure with hardware strapped to him. Just look at the detail in the hardware too. The electric things are what ever. It would be cool if they were removable so you could have him powered down but I wont let that stop me from getting this bad a$$ figure. I personally think this figure stomps a mud whole in warmachine figure.

i like the sculpt and the figure,but i think the plastic looking electricity to the whips really cheapens this figure up a bit....shame really,cause i dont mind the figure :)

I have to say, this figure looks pretty damn awesome!! :rock :rock :rock
Headsculpt looks great and I think the hair looks very good too. It has this greasy unwashed vibe.

I kinda like the lightning effect on the whips, but I think it would be more screen accurate (to the trailer anyway) if they where more white than yellow.

Overall I have to say that it's a great looking figure, that I probably gonna have to pass on...

I have to say, this figure looks pretty damn awesome!! :rock :rock :rock
Headsculpt looks great and I think the hair looks very good too. It has this greasy unwashed vibe.

I kinda like the lightning effect on the whips, but I think it would be more screen accurate (to the trailer anyway) if they where more white than yellow.

Overall I have to say that it's a great looking figure, that I probably gonna have to pass on...

:lol:lol:lol

Eh. The sculpt isn't bad but the plastic eltro-bolts on the whips definately isn't attractive. I'll wait for the offical pics but I am not sold.
A shame since I am hoping for a movie villian beyond the TDK Joker.

Agree that the electric on the whips would look better/more natural if white/clear. Perhaps a tinge of light blue.

Yellow makes it too toy like.

repost guys

20100324_64ecf7c2179b3fc55e81PiHwl3LoTD92.jpg

Looking at this pic again I'm wondering... The very thin, more whitish, lightning bolts that seem to surround the whips, are they real too or a later added effect?

I can't tell for sure, but by looking closely it seems like they could be real and in that case the lightnings look a whole lot more awesome already...

they're photoshopped on there almost for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back