Hot Toys Iron Man 2 Whiplash Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya I havent seen anyone talk about pepper potts, but it would help the male to female ratio. And I'm sure they will make a whiplash in a second suit. He cant stay in that thing the whole movie, unless those suits he builds for hammer take over as the villians. I think I will buy whiplash if they dont come out with a better villian.

That is my hope as well. If they are doing a Cosbaby Fury that makes a REAL figure more likely. But as it has been said before, with the number of films he will be in, its more of a matter of just 'when' rather than 'if' he will get made. Heck, we could see multiple versions of him depending on if he wears anything different in the different films.

I can see Hot Toys making a HS of S. Jackson w/ the eye patch, just hope that HT doesn't make a Fury similar to what EB did with their David Palmer--NO accessories. :cool:

They could be making a Pepper Potts figure... didn't a Sideshow poll have her as an option for which HT female would you like next?

Cornerstore comics has whiplash on preorder for $161.99 I hope the price gets adjusted to under $150

I get the feeling that this is gonna be a more expensive line than the TDK one was. Way too many characters and variants to choose from.

New pic from Toy world forum:

20100324_f74205be112302bc0488nPYbzeJobRtC.jpg

If does,nt work, here is the link:
https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/attachments/month_1003/20100324_64ecf7c2179b3fc55e81PiHwl3LoTD92.jpg

Personally I dont like this figure ...his body remembers me like the Hasbro figures or something :sick...He should be slimer like Wolverine.
I never would say that has been manufacturated by Hottoys..well the headsculp at least looks good.

Last edited:
Was only getting a red 'x' for the pic so went on toy world forum. Not really digging it. Depends how the official pics look when theyre released, but at the moment its a pass for me. Its a good sculpt. Just those whips... I don't know really. Shall have to see. With any luck going to pre-order War Machine today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back