Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be my first collectable from Hot Toys or anywhere else!
I won it on ebay last Friday, so It should be arriving any day now!

I know im a little late to the party but I only found out about these things 2 weeks ago.

I'm losing my mind from the excitement!!

On another note, It wont include the light up base, anyone have an extra they wouldn't mind selling to me?

I know im a little late to the party but I only found out about these things 2 weeks ago.

On another note, It wont include the light up base, anyone have an extra they wouldn't mind selling to me?

Welcome to the mad house of HT. Hot toys will be putting out the Iron Man Hall of Armors soon so if you can't find one right now I'm sure you will soon enough.

Bookstore had a sale and i was inspired to take a pic of my new book..enjoy :wave

IMG_3669-1-1.jpg

Congrats Kavanagh! MkIV also got me hooked into this hobby :thud: :lol

Last edited:

The same here. I just found out about Hot Toys and this web site around 2 months ago. Since then, the first purchase was the mark iv (my favorite suit) followed by iron man mark vi, captain america, thor, og war machine, black widow, c.r. superman, and batman/bruce wayne. All 1/6 figures, all in that time. I agree with some posts here that say that this hobby is expensive, but addictive. :yess:

Can we have "Limited Edition" removed from the title of this thread?

The same here. I just found out about Hot Toys and this web site around 2 months ago. Since then, the first purchase was the mark iv (my favorite suit) followed by iron man mark vi, captain america, thor, og war machine, black widow, c.r. superman, and batman/bruce wayne. All 1/6 figures, all in that time. I agree with some posts here that say that this hobby is expensive, but addictive. :yess:

Seems like you've been through a lot already :D join us here more and share with us your experiences with these superb toys :1-1::hi5:

Bookstore had a sale and i was inspired to take a pic of my new book..enjoy :wave

IMG_3669-1-1.jpg

Congrats Kavanagh! MkIV also got me hooked into this hobby :thud: :lol

check this out!!
I finally got it!!!!

photo1.jpg

I swear, thats how I had it just as I logged on to upload pics!
cool, huh?

More Photos!! First hot toys figure. :yess:
Had to show off some music gear too.... you know how it is...
(1972 Gibson ES335)
photo5.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

What I want now is spiderman, capt america and wolverine if I can find one for under 300 lol

Back