Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm having trouble removing the mark IV's arms. it doesn't want to pop off like the mark IV's. Any idea how i can remove its arm without damaging it?

I'm going to paint the undies and try to restore it to its original color

I'm having trouble removing the mark IV's arms. it doesn't want to pop off like the mark IV's. Any idea how i can remove its arm without damaging it?

I'm going to paint the undies and try to restore it to its original color

What always worked for me was to bring the arm up to a 90 degree angle to the legs (fully extended at shoulder height) and pull outwards from the body. Hope it works for you :)

took same new pictures today...

6351269889_994e2cd4be_z.jpg

6351272967_2900481e0b_z.jpg

Oh btw, still the best fig around.

THanks Balrog! I was just afraid the the joints might snap off...
The Mark VI was so much easier to remove but this one seems like it's joined to the torso or something.

I'll let you know if it works

THanks Balrog! I was just afraid the the joints might snap off...
The Mark VI was so much easier to remove but this one seems like it's joined to the torso or something.

I'll let you know if it works

I just tried it again with success :yess: Just remember to pull on the actual arm and not the shoulder pad and you'll be fine :peace

And it worked! I was afraid something would snap off first before the arm comes off.

Glad that's over. Time for some painting :)

Compared simply as action figures, MK IV > Supes. But it's apples and oranges when you bring nostalgia into it. Superman was the first action hero movie I ever saw, so if I had to keep only one of the two, it'd be Supes.

Dude you know HT is gonna make more Ironmans for Avengers. just wait.

At very least wait until the Gantry Armor is released, there will be surplus of Mark 4 being parted out. I guess 200 is reasonable mk4 but should go down

Dude you know HT is gonna make more Ironmans for Avengers. just wait.

At very least wait until the Gantry Armor is released, there will be surplus of Mark 4 being parted out. I guess 200 is reasonable mk4 but should go down

Is the gantry a real limited release? Yeah, I guess many will sell theirs to compensate the cost... Well, I'll buy that then. When is that Gantry Armor coming out? I really like the look of the Mark 4, and love the head [Stark] and shades.

I missed out on the Mark IV, so I'm going to purchase the Gantry/Mark IV combo, with the possibility that I may re-sell the gantry if I decide I don't want it/have no room to display it.

Back