Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
where can i get this?

attachment.php

My LCS owner suspects that the Limited Edition Mark IV that is bundled with the Gantry will have something slightly different, like a small paint app variation or something.

I too find it hard for them to release the same exact thing, but who knows for sure?

That is based on the Iron Baby YouTube video. There is also a Stealth and Mark II version.

Still trying to find out where to get them and the price. I'm not sure if they are $175 each or for all three.

this figure is vastly superior to the mark vi, feels solid while the mark vi is fragile and "plasticy"

can anyone with both figures tell me if you can put the mark 6 chest piece on the mark 4? Are the chest pieces built differently enough that the 6 chest doesn't fit or look right on the mark 4?

this figure is vastly superior to the mark vi, feels solid while the mark vi is fragile and "plasticy"

True. I initially thought the MKVI was going to be the one to own it all, but it was the other way around when I had both in hands. The MKIV just feels more solid and the grooved circular chest arc ended up looking much better than the triangular arc.

Excellent pics there mate :)

I love my Mark IV as well and agree about him being much more solid than the Mark VI. Best Iron man figure bar none for me

Back