Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics goose.
That last one is sweet.

I11.jpg

Just got my War Machine and Iron Man Mk IV today... super thrilled. Also finally got a light for my DETOLF.

2.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

It's hard to be sure...is he bare-footed in your picture?

Course he is! I said I was a cheap bastard:) I actually put it on that true type because I was putting the IM box away and didn't want to have to go dig out the head when I got the correct body and clothes for it.

Course he is! I said I was a cheap bastard:) I actually put it on that true type because I was putting the IM box away and didn't want to have to go dig out the head when I got the correct body and clothes for it.
LOL! I wasn't implying that you're cheap. Just wanted to be sure my glasses are still the correct grade. :)

Ok, so has anyone successfully posed the Mk IV into the kneeling position shown in the promo pics? I can't make it happen, the leg pops off, and I feel like I'm going to break the an section.

Anyone make it work and have a pic?

^^^Several have posted pics of that pose. Most take of the shorts to get the pose right, such as this guy:

But I have seen one somewhere in this thread where he was still wearing the shorts, and it was well done.

I just got my Mark IV and he has a bum repulsor... :(

Where is the best place to get batteries and what is the size... the instructions just say "AG1" is that what i should be looking for in the store or is that Chinese way of labeling the batteries?

M.

Back