Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow glad I preodered one.
Honestly, you didn't have to pre-order this one. Even after the release date he was available and in-stock at retailers for regular price. By this time, however, good luck paying regular price.

Kudos for purchasing him. He IS a great figure. :hi5:

Ironman Mark 4 1/6th scale prblms waiting on batman

just got it recently, honestly way better than some 1/6 scale ironman armors. had problems with the right arm light though, the light only came on when the arm was bent. battery depletion or stretched wire?? idk. chest keeps popping off when i try to pose his arms. hip flares pop out as well.

but overall still a dopness figure. aiming next for dark knight. jus waiting for the 3rd movie to come out :D

Re: Ironman Mark 4 1/6th scale prblms waiting on batman

just got it recently, honestly way better than some 1/6 scale ironman armors. had problems with the right arm light though, the light only came on when the arm was bent. battery depletion or stretched wire?? idk. chest keeps popping off when i try to pose his arms. hip flares pop out as well.

but overall still a dopness figure. aiming next for dark knight. jus waiting for the 3rd movie to come out :D

:exactly:.....

Re: Ironman Mark 4 1/6th scale prblms waiting on batman

Welcome to the forum, the flare dispensers pop out on most figs just press in and turn and they should stick, will probably pop out when posing though. Havent taken the chest plate off mine yet.

This piece is starting to climb in price. I'm glad I jumped on when I did.

I wonder which iconic Iron Man will be more popular on the secondary market? The Mark IV or Mark VI?

Back