Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder which iconic Iron Man will be more popular on the secondary market? The Mark IV or Mark VI?
Just a theory I've been throwing around here....:lol

The Mk.IV might be the last time we will see the red/gold armor with a circular chest reactor from HT. If the upcoming movies (Avengers, IM3, whatever else) follows the comic books, we will continue to get Iron Mans with the triangular reactor, at least until they decide to do the Bleeding Edge armor.

So to answer your question, the Mk.IV 'might' be more sought-after in the secondary market. Just a hunch. :D

for those who havent gotten this, he's still available @ bbts for retail price. snag him quick b4 he gone 4 good!

for those who havent gotten this, he's still available @ bbts for retail price. snag him quick b4 he gone 4 good!
Good find.
Last week, Alterego had four or more in-stock. It was mentioned here in the forums and they were gone that same day. :thud:

Still waiting to here back about my exchange. Maybe Sideshow is waiting for them to be completely gone everywhere before they tell me no :rotfl

Daymnnn! They're selling like pancakes nowadays, glad i got mine on pre-order or else..will be paying a fortune in the coming months! :exactly:

Back