Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Mookeylama
how y'all like the C clamp thingy? i had IM almost fall out of it when "flying". think it'll damage the sides over long term?

The clamp works pretty well for me, especially in the position on the picture I have below.

At first I didn't really think it would support the figure, but it's got a strong grip. There was wind blowing when I took the pic so it's been pretty sturdy for me so far.

IRONMAN11K.jpg

Hey Can i get your thoughts as to why ??
I asked him the same thing. :)
Here was his reply:
Speaking in regards to my Mark VI.
1. Neither chest plate stays on very well
2. A magnet for the removable face plate fell off (glued back on)
3. Neither gray bicep piece piece stays on very well

Overall it seems more fragile, less sturdy than Mark IV. In terms of appearance it stands up fine to Mark IV.

thanks folks for the C clamp info. might trydisplying him in flight again. but i still wonder if it'll eventually leave marks in the sides of the fig

Finished my small review of the figure after finally watching Iron Man 2, got a bit of inspiration out of it. Final pics and review here.

I am really, really trying not to get the Mark VI because I know the Mark V is around the corner, but after seeing pics on the forum about it I may cave in.

5484656566_01b8839063_z.jpg

5484656636_2d6868ab6b_z.jpg

5484656700_8cdcfb9694_z.jpg

:lol

I was going to put a few shots together to make a donut/iron man youtube commercial, but couldn't find a proper jingle.

Back