Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't go wrong with $8.99 that's for certain.

picture.php

picture.php

Yeah I got 3 larger ones at Michales for about $25 the normal stands will fit in there fine but the dx02 batman and the "light up" mkiv base won't fit :(

Thanks for the Michaels heads up. They didn't have the acrylic case at my Michaels but I picked up two helmet cases for 58 dollars. Not the best picture.

michaels.jpg

Mark IV arrived and happy to say everything is perfect - no nape paint residue, flaps all good, paint all good.

Before I go rushing in and ripping its head off, how is the IM head removed? Is it removed in one piece or do I remove head and neck in separate stages?

I feel like I've applied some force already (holding the head at the sides) and I'm wondering whether I just keep applying more force until it unpops or whether there's some trick to it, ie where to hold it when pulling on it.

The instructions show two fingers delicately removing one head and replacing it with the other, but there ain't nothing delicate about what I've tried so far.

Mark IV arrived and happy to say everything is perfect - no nape paint residue, flaps all good, paint all good.

Before I go rushing in and ripping its head off, how is the IM head removed? Is it removed in one piece or do I remove head and neck in separate stages?

I feel like I've applied some force already (holding the head at the sides) and I'm wondering whether I just keep applying more force until it unpops or whether there's some trick to it, ie where to hold it when pulling on it.

The instructions show two fingers delicately removing one head and replacing it with the other, but there ain't nothing delicate about what I've tried so far.

Grap him around the chest and pull the head, the force should also pull his neck off, you could just pull him by the neck but the head is on nice and tight and it should take the neck with it.

Apply more force if it won't come off, don't worry the figure can take it:), just hold him around the chest and everything should work out:wink1:

i heard putting the feet in a table vice and then pulling on the head with pliers works quite well too...plus you'll end up with a battle damaged version for free! :D

Grap him around the chest and pull the head, the force should also pull his neck off, you could just pull him by the neck but the head is on nice and tight and it should take the neck with it.

Apply more force if it won't come off, don't worry the figure can take it:), just hold him around the chest and everything should work out:wink1:

i heard putting the feet in a table vice and then pulling on the head with pliers works quite well too...plus you'll end up with a battle damaged version for free! :D

Thanks guys, it's good to have this reassurance. I will try Nick's method first as I have a vice and pliers handy.

Back