Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where the hell do i find the little plastic tool that is meant to come with this figure? ..i don't recall seeing it in the box, i had the same problem with Warmachine and the bdm3.

Where the hell do i find the little plastic tool that is meant to come with this figure? ..i don't recall seeing it in the box, i had the same problem with Warmachine and the bdm3.

It's included in the plastic bag with the instructions sheet.

Use the tool to create space all around the flap. In other words, you're trying to lift the flap/cover off the surface of the leg to create a gap all around.

From there, pull straight back at the top part of the flap. You are doing this to create more space for the hinge mechanism to work properly. To be more clear...if your figure is standing on a table you are pulling on the top half of the flap in the direction parallel to the table. Be careful. The flap will come to a stop, but you can pull it completely off if using too much force.

Finally, you can simply lift up from the bottom half of the flap in an arcward motion, just like any object would with a hinge.

Enjoy the pistons, take a few pictures, close, and never open again. :D

Hmm... I don;t think I made enough sense out of that to try just yet. :lol

Even with following specific instructions to open the leg flaps, it's still a very difficult :tap and nerve racking :horror experience!

I've successfully opened it twice now but if I close it again for any posing reasons I will no longer be tempting fate for the third time. :lol

Well if I ever do get them open I may just never close them it they are part of the flight system as flight is definitely my preferred display for this.

finally in my house

dsc0049axm.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

dsc0044j.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

dsc0039pq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

MK IV is the BEST IM figure so far...wish HT would now do a definitive MKIII BD but I guess we'll have to be satisfied on what we have. So are we all in agreement the PROPORTIONS of the MK IIIs are off- too skinny, etc?
Gary

Hmm... I don;t think I made enough sense out of that to try just yet. :lol
Sorry Mag. That's the easiest way I can put it. :D
Basically, you want to take your time with it and be very careful.
If you have the Mk.III BD, the flaps on the calves work the same way as that.

By the way, your pictures look awesome!
Thanks for sharing...maybe your next set of pics will have the leg flaps open. :)

Back