Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
epj8z7.gif

you shouldnt have to cast or sculpt one, HT should replace this.. you still have 2 right? what i would do is build one good one.. ie good paint and correct parts, and put all the bad stuff together on one figure than e mail them saying you arent impressed with that whole figure.. then you have one good one to keep and admire, and another one to have out for replacement

It's easy to cast one from Mk. IV or the one from your other Mk. VI, paint it silver, it's red on Mk. IV.

well i dont have the MkIV and the right leg's is different from the left

you shouldnt have to cast or sculpt one, HT should replace this.. you still have 2 right? what i would do is build one good one.. ie good paint and correct parts, and put all the bad stuff together on one figure than e mail them saying you arent impressed with that whole figure.. then you have one good one to keep and admire, and another one to have out for replacement

I plan on getting the knee guard thingy replaced but if that doesnt work out i need backup options lol

well i dont have the MkIV and the right leg's is different from the left

I plan on getting the knee guard thingy replaced but if that doesnt work out i need backup options lol

Sorry if I've missed your original post, but what's up with your knee guard? Was it broken or defective out of the box?

..I've already posted this in the 'latest purchase' thread, but thought I'd post it again because this figure is too freaking cool for words:
IMG_1362_cropped_lowres.jpg

Last edited:
I wish it was just broken lol it wasnt there at all

:slap There have to be few things more deflating for the collector than to have the sweet anticipation of unboxing a figure followed by the disbelief of discovering a broken or missing part.

Sod recasting, you're owed a replacement.

:slap There have to be few things more deflating for the collector than to have the sweet anticipation of unboxing a figure followed by the disbelief of discovering a broken or missing part.

Sod recasting, you're owed a replacement.

yeah man, still waiting on HT to get back to me

The guy said at first to send back the whole figure and he'll send mgr a new one. I'd prefer not to do that since I have to ship to HK so he said he'd see if he can get a replacement pay from the hot toys office...

The guy said at first to send back the whole figure and he'll send mgr a new one. I'd prefer not to do that since I have to ship to HK so he said he'd see if he can get a replacement pay from the hot toys office...

thats good atleast he is willing to help, sorry to hear about this disappointing experience, but at least you ordered 2. personally i have 3 coming, for this reason and others :D

i'm impressed with the articulation so far. Although i do have some trouble posing the figure with his hand stretched forward for the repulsor blast stance. Now i just have him in the "charged" pose, i'll post some pics when i have the time.

Back