Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lubrication and grease...

Paint peeling from the lighted neck connector is a common occurance... 3 out of 4 Mk.4 has paint residue stucked to the rubber collar....

You're better off heating up the neck, blow dryer or hot water. Petroleum lubricates can cause chemical damage over time.

Finally got this guy yesterday (great Valetines present to myself, I love me!) Its really a well done figure! Not too much wrong with him. One of the back flaps won't stay down all the way, and one of the anti-missile pods on with waist keeps popping open, but other than that, hes all good. I did manage to scratch up his shoulder pad on one of the air flaps when trying to put him in a flying pose. Luckily the figure is suppose to look like he's alread a little dinged up, so it doesnt look so bad. Typical me.

hey friends
I've read about the problems of the flaps of his legs. are very difficult to open without breaking.
I have managed to solve in my shape.
I only have 1 blocked flap, the other opens Perfectly, very soft
to open the flap, first you have to slide back and then lift
because we have to remove the flap. when you slide the flap back. there comes a time to stop it. if your strength a little back. out the entire piece
you just have to sand the top edge and bottom edge.
the problem is that the piece that slides. is painted and hard slips

now open and close the flaps. whenever I wish

not if I try to explain good photos

dsc0036ip.jpg

dsc0039pu.jpg

dsc0040ba.jpg

dsc0041tn.jpg

dsc0042vo.jpg

dsc0046jj.jpg

dsc0045l.jpg

dsc0044qq.jpg

Just unboxed mine. Amazing looking figure, but I'm almost afraid to touch it. Feels so fragile. I have a lot of little paint issues here and there, but I'm keeping it. I can tell it's going to be the same on all of these. Theyr'e not too glaring until you really look close. Fingerprint magnet too! Geez, a real beauty, but I'm putting him on the shelf and leaving him alone.

I just got mine. Words cannot express the awesomeness. I was a defender of the original Mark III, but the Mark IV just makes it look so wrong. I can't believe how far collectibles have come in such a short time.

Just unboxed mine. Amazing looking figure, but I'm almost afraid to touch it. Feels so fragile. I have a lot of little paint issues here and there, but I'm keeping it. I can tell it's going to be the same on all of these. Theyr'e not too glaring until you really look close. Fingerprint magnet too! Geez, a real beauty, but I'm putting him on the shelf and leaving him alone.

I know what you mean, this is my first 'armoured' figure from HT and I haven't yet been game enough to see how far the articulation is designed to go. But I want to put it through its paces, otherwise I may as well have just bought a statue :)

Back