Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never ordered from there....are they okay?

Yup Yup...I had my CC stolen once from their web site but I went back to them....____ happens....right.

But so are Alter Ego Comics and RazorsEdgeCollectibles.

Big Bad Toy Store is also ok but tends to have higher prices sometimes.

Toys2 is also good but only if you must have it quicker than what those retailers mentioned above will offer.

Yup Yup...I had my CC stolen once from their web site but I went back to them....____ happens....right.

But so are Alter Ego Comics and RazorsEdgeCollectibles.

Big Bad Toy Store is also ok but tends to have higher prices sometimes.

Toys2 is also good but only if you must have it quicker than what those retailers mentioned above will offer.

I would have used AlterEgo (they are my supplier) but I waited too long and missed their pre-order. CC is my second choice.

tks jye....I've only ordered from BBTS and SSC....and flea bay

Anytime......:hi5:

BTW...it was $35.00 robbed from my CC at CSC.

Chase refunded me the amount, all I had to do was file the theft and forward them the letter from CSC's CEO addressing the issue.

I used my CC again with them :horror.....I should've used my PP but oh well.....lets see if lightning strikes twice :pray:

See my Sig below...that will be my expression if it happens again :lol

has anyone posted this from the tokyo event? thought it was kinda cool - i needs me a giant donut! and some better non-blurry pictures of this display:

img_1298993_37402834_2

Back