Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my discovery of the stage: The 2 clamps beside each foot (on the stage) are movable ... more or less 2 positions.. open or clamped..
mk4stage3.gif

Last edited:
It was my fault, my apologies for overreacting. Reading my post hours later shows me exactly that, a gross overreaction.

I didn't mean to attack you either because you were just pointing out to me that HT had always intended to place those very minor scuffs from day one.

I'll be the first to say that even with the minor dings added (to match the movie scene like someone has already mentioned), he still looks bad ass and very clean.

I am old enough and I am man enough to admit when I'm wrong and when I have overreacted.

Again, my apologies to you.

:peace

It's all good mate.

Sorry had to pop this back up as it is a beautiful shot!

Thanks Geil! and for bumping that picture up!

Geeze havent been here in a while (busy with the holidays coming up and work is crazy during this time), and i see lots people are starting to get the figures!! And more awesome shots are coming in! :)

Too bad on the craziness on the board though, but glad its all good now! :hi5:

I believe I have asked somewhere before with no result but ..

Cant anyone think of an easy and cheap mod to make all the LED areas look like they are lit when they aren't ?. Would also need to have the option to be able to switch lights on and see them glow.

I'm not over keen on the IM figures looking like they are deactivated in my case due to the lights being off. Cant keep the LED's on 24/7 due to battery's and would hate having to get in the cabinet twice a day to switch on/off (would require pose changing all the time).

Hard task to even think off for me, to new to the world to know everything available. I have some Christmas lights in my detolf but they only gently light the contents.

Any ideas ?.

Thanks for the info on the light up stand. In the ads it seemed as if it was made up of two sections, in which one part can be raised so that the lights underneath would emit more. But I guess I was wrong because it's not in the instruction manual, and I couldn't separate the stand into two sections. Wishful thinking perhaps. Hey, I loved how you posed him with the landing articulation with the fist in the ground and on one knee. How difficult was that? Any tips on how to do it? That's how I want to pose him, but I'm a little worried I might force it and break something.

Back