Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the Mark 4 and War Machine; amazing figures! :horror

Only thing that bothered me was that there was no good stand available to pose these guys, so I made one, using the stand from the BD Mark 3. Some quick pics:

IMG_2238.jpg

IMG_2246.jpg

IMG_2241.jpg

IMG_2304.jpg

IMG_2423.jpg

Love the homemade stand man! Looks nice with both of them together of course.

Just checked for any e-mails from Alter Ego regarding shipping but I still have nothing. Anyone else heard from them yet?

I hate to say it, but Sideshow's paint apps on their statues are often very disappointing. I remember seeing actual photos of the Abe Sapien 1:3 maquette and both how disappointed I was with it and how happy I was I didn't buy it.

It will be closer to mid January.

I'm not listening to you! :tap :)

That's what I was afraid of...oh well, waited this long. HT's needs to get out some proto pics of some of the goodness we saw at the expo over the holiday to tide me over.

BTW, :wave RTP...hope you had a good holiday brother!

I'm not listening to you! :tap :)

That's what I was afraid of...oh well, waited this long. HT's needs to get out some proto pics of some of the goodness we saw at the expo over the holiday to tide me over.

BTW, :wave RTP...hope you had a good holiday brother!

I know the feeling, but its good for me. Christmas wiped me out and I need to get paid again before this mutha comes in. January 2nd would be a good ship date for me. :wink1:

you too man! :hi5:

I know the feeling, but its good for me. Christmas wiped me out and I need to get paid again before this mutha comes in. January 2nd would be a good ship date for me. :wink1:

you too man! :hi5:

Same here...I need 2 weeks to recoup :lol

Then bring on the pain!

But what a good pain it is....:hi5:

What? You guys didn't pay in full for this guy 2 months ago like I did? :dunno :slap :monkey3

Sheesh...some collectors....:wink1:

What? You guys didn't pay in full for this guy 2 months ago like I did? :dunno :slap :monkey3

Sheesh...some collectors....:wink1:

Hell no! Im poor. :lol

Get this, I was actually not going to buy this figure!!? I thought "I already have an HT Iron Man. I don't need another... blah blah blah". PFSEUSH. Right! Then they drop that damn head sculpt on us and Im scrambling to find one. Idiot. For me the head sculpt is one of the biggest selling point. It combined with the way the armor is designed, its looks so much like a guy in a suit. I couldn't pass it up. I for one will be displaying this with the helmet off.

Mines coming from SS so I figure Mid Jan to get it anyways when folks started getting it. Still looking forward to it all the same.

Hell no! Im poor. :lol

Get this, I was actually not going to buy this figure!!? I thought "I already have an HT Iron Man. I don't need another... blah blah blah". PFSEUSH. Right! Then they drop that damn head sculpt on us and Im scrambling to find one. Idiot. For me the head sculpt is one of the biggest selling point. It combined with the way the armor is designed, its looks so much like a guy in a suit. I couldn't pass it up. I for one will be displaying this with the helmet off.

:lol ONE IRON MAN?!?!?! Come on man, they are like potato chips...you can't have just one!

I actually only have one as well and it's not even IM it's WM. However, the void of previous IM armors in my collection isn't from lack of trying (as documented in other threads).

I don't believe I'll be getting any more for right now either. I liked the look of the V but since they didn't DX it I believe I'm going to pass. I don't particularly care for the VI either.

Plus they showed too much other great stuff at the expo this last weekend that I need to keep my funds nice and ready to spend on those items.

All that said though, I am dying to get my first OFFICIAL IM in my collection. Been :drool here for too long....HE MUST BE MINE AND SOON!

Back