Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys, I have to spread the word.

I contacted OneSixthBruce about stock of the MK IV as it was showing OOS online. Had a mail back saying they had a cancellation and I could get it. No mail back for awhile as they have loads of messages and then, today I had the call and now I have him all ordered.

So I have to say excellent service from the guys. I was happy with just having a reply at first (most places don't bother) but a call and a chat is just outstanding.

Every buyer needs to have them bookmarked. :p
:lecture:exactly::rock:clap

W.H.E.N.?!

Earliest is prolly the end of the month; or middle of next month, just like the WM's release.

I'm ready to buy this the moment it hits ebay. This is my no 1 most wanted fig of 2010. I cant wait to see the stark head and donut, for some reason :lol

someone said ae was sold out of these but i just checked they re still taking orders.

Due to the lack of uneque stands with a few Hot Toys releases I have been looking for something diffreent on ebay.
Came across these, what do people think ?.

Stand 1 - Stand 2

One problem for me is they will not fit in a Ikea glass case. Just wondering if anyone had one.

^^I remember seeing those awhile back. There not bad looking, actually quite creative. My only concern with the first one is stability. How well would the figure hold up on this stand? There doesnt appear to be anything holding it up, so I wonder would the figure be able to hold itself up in such a pose without falling over.

It would be nice If someone could clarify just how reliable they are.

^^I remember seeing those awhile back. There not bad looking, actually quite creative. My only concern with the first one is stability. How well would the figure hold up on this stand? There doesnt appear to be anything holding it up, so I wonder would the figure be able to hold itself up in such a pose without falling over.

It would be nice If someone could clarify just how reliable they are.
Great minds think alike. I am just bored of the basic black stand (only been collecting a few months). I lack the skill,confidence and money to attempt my own custom stand so have to rely on others making them.

Was thinking a nice forest/woodland scene would be nice in the cabinet to show of the final fight scene of IM2 , but with Black Widow doing some sexy low pose and MK 4 rather than MK 6 ...for now.
Just need to find a good pose for BW and then wait for the big boys to arrive.

i heard that there will be no Tony head sculpt for this figure.

that's what the rumor said.....

that's not surprising considering we haven't seen a tony head, sunglasses or a dohnut and at this stage i just dont care a month ago i was willing to wait a month for a tony head now i just dont care.

Back