Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a little worried for this now. After seeing the Berserker Predator (which I have fully paid for) and his small head,lack of dreads and short hight I worry that something on the MK 4 will turn up bad.

I just hope we get info before they decide to realise him and then we see something in hand that again does not live up the the proto design.

we can't always be so negative, and judge it based on a different figure. They have had this from the get go and was announced before berserker. Therefore, we shouldn't judge it without no pics.

i can see the mech test head coming wit this...
this same thing happened with the bd mark 3. they left it until the last minute and decided to supply it with the mark 2 head repainted.

You guys shouldn't worry so much about the head. It's Hot Toys, it's almost granted the head would look good. At the worst it would be like Xkage said, that the Mech Test head would ship with it. I think most of you would be okay with that since you all pre-ordered it without seeing the head.
I, for one, lost interest on this one since they presented the Mark 6. I think HT knows that the head is very crucial for the success of this Model. So I am sure they are pushing to get the head sculpt they want on this version.

i can see the mech test head coming wit this...
this same thing happened with the bd mark 3. they left it until the last minute and decided to supply it with the mark 2 head repainted.

But they announced that the head sculpt has been accepted, so why do people still think we will get the mech test head?

As long as I get it before Christmas I'll be happy.

I never thought the mech test head was perfect ..its about 85% like downey jnr ..now if it had been 100% i would want that head re-used for future ironman figures, because when you think about it all these sculpts are based on the same person so by logic it would make sense to keep re-useing the same sculpt over and over with maybe slight expression changes or paint apps as its all meant
to be the same guy anyway, ..i mean its not like downey jnr got a new head with each new suit!:lol

But like i said the mech test head still left room for improvment ..so i do want a new sculpt that truely captures downey jnr, and if it is the ultimate sculpt i would like them to re-use(but with tweaks) the sculpt for future ironman figures from avengers.

I'd also be ok if they re-sculpted the mech test and bring it to 100%from 85% ..its the eyes that need re-working there imo.

But they announced that the head sculpt has been accepted, so why do people still think we will get the mech test head?

Because people here are paranoid and don't read.

No kidding eh! People, relax.... We are all going to get (new) heads! Looking forward to news on this figure. I think we will see something between this week or the next (the latest).

I reckon in the next week we will certainly hear about Mark IV and for some reason I feel like we will hear something about the next Marvel Movie Masterpiece.

Back