Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am certain the rumor regarding no Stark headsculpt is false. Why the hold up showing the approved sculpt is worrisome. I imagine it'll be a last minute reveal.

Attachments

• iadevy.jpg
    iadevy.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 3
  • devas.jpg
    devas.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 5
I am certain the rumor regarding no Stark headsculpt is false. Why the hold up showing the approved sculpt is worrisome. I imagine it'll be a last minute reveal.

Same here. New to getting 1/6 so don't know from previous releases.
All I can think is they want the reveal to be something special (announced with a release 2 weeks away etc) and the sculpt is really impressive.

Is it normal for a figure this popular and mainstream to suffer a lack of information this close to its release bracket ?.

Yeah, it happened with the previous Stark reveal. Rather than announce having reused a previous sculpt they waited till after its release. i.e. BD IM

Being cynical, I'd say that was to lessen the possible cancelled pre-orders that may have eventuated. It may be what's happening with this release. Really, who knows what HT might do, or how they may change how they wish to operate at any point in time, or how they may spin their position? I find they tend to bolt out of the gate and quickly retreat at times, recalling photo's, whether to create hype or not, not able to secure rights they assume they'll be able to get, sometimes being able to cover hiccups by taking a course of suitable and varied actions.

i just checked my order on sideshow and it says "Item Shipping Soon" which according to them means in the next 72 hours....

lol...somehow i don't think so...

Me neither, although it´d be all kinds of awesome.
Next 2 weeks, Alien Anthology, Mark IV & War Machine.
I´m just scrolling through the Ric Flair thread, so...
WOOOOO!
:lol

Did you get the US digibook for the Alien anthology?
I opted on getting the UK blu ray set,,( worked out to $51.00 shipped ):yess:

It would be good news for the MKIV to be released soon,,we've waited long enough
Me neither, although it´d be all kinds of awesome.
Next 2 weeks, Alien Anthology, Mark IV & War Machine.
I´m just scrolling through the Ric Flair thread, so...
WOOOOO!
:lol

what kind of donut will be with him? glazed , coconut , perhaps sprinkled ....... wow the possibilities are endless.

I'm sure that Hot Toys will have magnetic doughnuts with individual packets of colored metal sprinkles for customizable flavor display.

And folks will still complain.:lol

Anyone expecting the head sculpt to have some "high-tech crossword puzzle" blood poisioning on the neck?

Last edited:
Maybe they had a headsculpt that shows a drunk stark and had done such an accurate good job that RDJ was uncomfortable being reminded of his past.

Back