Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, but there has been 5 different headscult of RDJ. Those releases weren't delayed..I dont' think. So what is so different with this one?

They were. And we have no idea how long the Mech Tech figure took to get approved. Its hard to sell that one without the head already approved.

An update from them might be nice.....:)
Seems like forever ago since I preordered this.

just give a friggin mech test head with a remodelled hair piece thats accurate to IM2. I'd be fine with that.:gah:

I'd be fine with that as well assuming they knock off about $20. Not that they will but 'assume' HT gives us mech test sculpt. There isn't much difference between the Mark IV and Mark III except paint, abs and fingers.

Now that I am thinking about it, why am I getting this figure? I don't care about Stark sculpt so I am dropping $200 for Mark III upgrade. hmmmm:cuckoo:

Even if there isn't any mechanical delays with this, getting the RDJr head approved could be the delay. Apparently he couldn't give a crap what he looks like when Hasbro makes a figure of him, but he's really picky when HT does it. I suppose that could be a good thing if he isn't one of those types that wants the figure to look better than he really does, thus ruining the likeness.

Is that really the reason. I guess your right since we have not seen the sculput till now and with warmachine its been out since the begining.

What kind of joke is this the other sculpts are fine what are they taking a step backwards

This is so lame.

Lets hope the quality of the actual figure is up to par.

unless there is an update soon i imagine alot of people will loose interest considering the mark 6 has so much with it but the mark 4 has nothing but the head and doughnuts to interest people really.

unless there is an update soon i imagine alot of people will loose interest considering the mark 6 has so much with it but the mark 4 has nothing but the head and doughnuts to interest people really.

It has better articulation over the Mark 3 right? I just preodered mine through Toy Anxiety. My first Iron Man. I just don't care for the look of the Mark 6. Don't like the gray parts. Prefer the all gold look.

It has better articulation over the Mark 3 right? I just preodered mine through Toy Anxiety. My first Iron Man. I just don't care for the look of the Mark 6. Don't like the gray parts. Prefer the all gold look.

O yes its articulation is better ..especially in the abdomen.

Yeah, this will be my first Iron Man too. And probably my only one, because I can only really afford one. I also do not care for the gray color on the Mark VI, so that's why I went with the IV. I also picked the IV (over previous marks) for the improved articulation in the abdomen and on the fingers. While it is frustrating that this fig is taking so long, I'm still keeping my preorder.

But to each his/her own! :)

I am confused. If one can cancel a preorder why would one not jut wait until the reveal in HK as that will likely still give everyone plenty of time to cancel?
:borg:

Yeah, this will be my first Iron Man too. And probably my only one, because I can only really afford one. I also do not care for the gray color on the Mark VI, so that's why I went with the IV. I also picked the IV (over previous marks) for the improved articulation in the abdomen and on the fingers. While it is frustrating that this fig is taking so long, I'm still keeping my preorder.

But to each his/her own! :)

i agree . i like the m3 but cant pull the trigger due to the ab fading . love those fingers on the m4 .

I am hoping with IM2 dvd due next week WM or Mark IV will be released in conjunction. Perseus and Prince Dastsan were released very close to their dvd releases. :pray:

Back