Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MKV probaly come out for the Avenger movie.

Are you being sarcastic there? ..The Mark VI or a newer Armour is what he will have in avengers ..and most definitely the hulk buster.
The Mark V is the last armor tony would want to find himself in with a raging hulk trashing the place!:lol

this thing is so good i dont even want the mark 3 or 6. site says 4th quater . so what before christmas?

I still like the Mark3 ..i need the main armor from the first film in my collection as the first film is the only good one imo.

I NEED some help i have warmachine preordered and i need iron man to go with him my question is which ironman to get. i was leading towards the battle damaged mark v1 but isent hot toys comeing out with mark v. I love the clean look if i got the bd one i was going to put the clean pieces on. the one that comes with the dohnut box is really nice too

Re: Hot Toys Mark 4

There's actually a thread dedicated to it in the Marvel section.

Are you being sarcastic there? ..The Mark VI or a newer Armour is what he will have in avengers ..and most definitely the hulk buster.
The Mark V is the last armor tony would want to find himself in with a raging hulk trashing the place!:lol

:slap:slap:slap:slap Nope. I didnt know the Mark VI was in the Avengers. I have comic book rustness. :dunno

Shipping date for Hot Toys Mark IV?

Does anyone have an idea of when this guy will be shipped? Also any suggestions of who i should order from? I've considered Alter Ego but not sure.:huh

Re: Shipping date for Hot Toys Mark IV?

Alter Ego is awesome. I've purchased a few items from them. You won't be sorry. As for the ship date, I've got no idea.

Back