Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Shipping date for Hot Toys Mark IV?

Does anyone have an idea of when this guy will be shipped? Also any suggestions of who i should order from? I've considered Alter Ego but not sure.:huh
I merged the new thread you created with this existing one about the HT Mark IV.
Just letting ya know :duff
x :peace

Well if your too lazy to get over to the WM thread and click a few pages back that´s your thing, but calling it lies a complete other thing.

:lol:

Anyway, just watch the picture´s there, from taiwanese official HT dealer, even translated.

LOL, I thought that thread was about who ordered T-1000s and from where :p

you win this round . . .

8e031fa7d2.jpg

i don't read chinese anyone care to enlighten me?

some ebay seller saying the sculpt has been approved and the figure will release in late oct.

TBH I think he is just trying to help out his frantic buyers who have been waiting for this figure for the past 4 months.

If it was approved HT would have put it on their facebook or something.

Oh also very low quantities available of both figures.

How do you chose between the IV or VI models ?. I would love to get a Iron Man to my set but unsure which to try to chase up.

Opinions ?.

I haven't decided myself. At first I thought about getting just the Mark IV (don't really like the look on the Mark VI) but now I'm torn. I'm considering getting the Mark IV statue instead and maybe getting Mark VI. Decisions, Decisions...

If I had to pick one it would be the Mark 6.The steel inserts seem to divide people but personally I love them.

On the IV - I like the idea of it being in the movie more thus accepted more as "Iron Man 2 , Iron Man". Doughnuts and shades. (be nice if these would be cheap on ebay after release, Id just get VI and then the extras to add to it).

VI - More unique look due to triangle and steel finish in places. All the extras like battle damage plates appeal for display

IV seems to be OOS for order in the UK or just priced to high. I have to also see my collection as a investment just incase something expensive happens to break. Not yet at the stage financially that I can just buy for ME.
I like the look of both and if I had the money I'd get both. But for now I have to chose one. Same with War machine and Whiplash. I'd love an entire set of IM2 figures. Budget has stopped me even before the dream could materialise.

Mk4 Hands down, amazing figure in person, brilliant attitude in poses, has a great controposto rig to it. The MK6 looks extremely boxy and underwhelming in person. The Mk4 just has such amazing qualities to it that pics have yet to capture like WM.

That was another issue for me. IV has some great poses in the promo shots (love the fist to the ground) but the VI has all the basic standing and facing static looks.

I will be honest and say I have not read through every page in this thread. If I do could I expect some pictures of either Iron Man in some more poses to show articulation better ?.
I'd atleast like the ability to have my figures in dynamic poses even if I don't go for them. Same with extra items in the box. I tend to stick with empty hands and default outfit and accessory's but I will be changing the figures around every few months to keep them fresh in appearance.

here are some crappy pics I took from SDCC. Not the greatest pose but it shows his articulation and what he is capable of (at the very least)

I did notice the paint on his diaper was cracking, but I attribute that to the extremely harsh light.

41178_10150242592920508_747120507_14589902_5015992_n.jpg

41178_10150242592940508_747120507_14589906_1335378_n.jpg

versus this stiff brute

41178_10150242592925508_747120507_14589903_7384516_n.jpg

47374_10150242593020508_747120507_14589913_4738268_n.jpg

Back