Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi!, this is my version of Scarlett ;)

img1088ku.jpg

img1098k.jpg

img1092g.jpg

img1102cz.jpg

This guy really wants ONE.... (& stole a) Black Widow.... (in Taiwan I think)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_17ZDPRAovQ[/ame]

Last edited:
Avengers Widow and IM2 Widow are completely different looks though. Some may prefer this look. I know I do.

Yep... better hope HT makes an Avengers Widow, because no way I'm gonna get this figure. It has become quite expensive indeed!

They will do an Avengers Black Widow, I am sure of it. And I am holding out for that one. $300 is just WAY out of my price range. Though, I bet this BW will be over $200. :monkey4:sick

I'm just waiting for the custom naked Black Widow :rotfl:lol:rotfl The images are out there for someone to do it...just saying

They will do an Avengers Black Widow, I am sure of it. And I am holding out for that one. $300 is just WAY out of my price range. Though, I bet this BW will be over $200. :monkey4:sick

I hope you are right. If they do make the short haired ScarJo, I will definitely get at least a couple of her for sure! ScarJo just makes great female figure bashes!

Really hope they don't make one so mine can be elite and up to $600. :lecture :devil

Dang, I hope you're wrong...but even if you aren't, I gots 3 of her so... :yess:

I am right, don't worry. But the prices? I dunno. What HT seems to be doing now is giving us more product, so they are raising the prices. Just look at what you get with Alice (res evil) or the Cap. America. Less stuff = cheaper. Then go look at Jack Sparrow. More stuff = heftier price.

So I guess it's going to depend on what we get with these.

Back