Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope she comes rooted hair again for you this time around so you pass on her again and regret it. :yess:

Black Widow will have short hair for the Avengers Movie. at the very least half the length of the current Black Widow Figure. My guess is if they make the figure at all, she will have very short hair

https://www.hitfix.com/articles/sca...ck-widow-hairstyle-at-2011-guys-choice-awards

https://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=21504

if its this short, it may not be rooted at all. I get the feeling the current may be the favorite figure.

Well I opened a claim with PayPal the other day regarding my undelivered Black Widow and uncontactable seller.

Part of me has moved on from wanting one, but another part of me is hoping I can find one for a decent price....again.

Someone I sold it to is returning it because the outer sleeve has some slight rub marks on it. Talk about ____.

072211_avengers_black_widow.jpg

Nice design refinement.

Seeing that picture makes me all but certain HT will release an Avengers version of the character.

I bought the IM2 version, then sold it, and now would like to own it again. It is not, however, a figure worth more than $150 in terms of design or quality. The prices people are paying on eBay are absurd.

But to each their own. :D

Very true words, my friend! :lecture

Nice design refinement.

Seeing that picture makes me all but certain HT will release an Avengers version of the character.

If they'll release the Avengers version of this character, I'll most likely gonna pick it up. I like the redesign, plus we'll most likely see a sculpted hair version! :)

If they'll release the Avengers version of this character, I'll most likely gonna pick it up. I like the redesign, plus we'll most likely see a sculpted hair version! :)

You and me both brother! :hi5:

Pass on the 1st one but will definitely get this in the Avengers just to complete the characters! :yess:

Short hair means sculpted hair. Look at Alice and Amber.

BTW jayveeeusebio I was in the same situation. I was unsure if I should buy it or not...I decided not to do it for the same reasons you stated.

let's just wait for the better version of this hottie :1-1:

Nice design refinement.

Agreed, I like her newer costume as well as her shorter hair. Really hope HT does release a new version of her next year! And hopefully they won't use the same leather-like material for her costume.

avengersblackwidow.jpg

The red buckle and gold arm braces really drive home the character. In IM2 i just didn't recognize her as Widow

Not only that, but her costume is actually black in Avengers, although in fairness do they ever actually call her "Black Widow" in IM2?

Looking at the painted photo and movie still, this could be one of my favourite figures it gets made, especially since HT has not done any other female Marvel characters. :impatient:

Yeah, I'm expecting a lot from HT for their v2 of Black Widow. But I think without a doubt, they need to give her a better/well proportioned body, a heasculpt with a better expression, an outfit made of material that is more flexible so she can be posed and better hair that matches the film more accurately. (the first versions hair didn't look like the films in color or style)

Yeah, I'm expecting a lot from HT for their v2 of Black Widow. But I think without a doubt, they need to give her a better/well proportioned body, a heasculpt with a better expression, an outfit made of material that is more flexible so she can be posed and better hair that matches the film more accurately. (the first versions hair didn't look like the films in color or style)

Hunni, how about bigger boobs, more restrictive suit and the same quality hair only butch shorter!? :yess:

Not only that, but her costume is actually black in Avengers, although in fairness do they ever actually call her "Black Widow" in IM2?

Looking at the painted photo and movie still, this could be one of my favourite figures it gets made, especially since HT has not done any other female Marvel characters. :impatient:

Isn't Abigail Whistler a Marvel Character? Blade is a Marvel character, and so is Abigail's father. If Abigail is, then Black Widow is the only OTHER female Marvel character that Hot Toys has done.

Isn't Abigail Whistler a Marvel Character? Blade is a Marvel character, and so is Abigail's father. If Abigail is, then Black Widow is the only OTHER female Marvel character that Hot Toys has done.

That release was such a bizarre choice of character that I completely forgot about it. If she is part of the Marvel Universe outside the films, then she had been deliberately put out to pasture by the 1980's.

But do you feel so much having corrected me?

That release was such a bizarre choice of character that I completely forgot about it. If she is part of the Marvel Universe outside the films, then she had been deliberately put out to pasture by the 1980's.

But do you feel so much having corrected me?

Do I feel so much BETTER having corrected you? THAT was correcting you. Actually, I like Jessica Biel a lot and so I remember that figure well. I also remember that she was in Blade, which I DEFINITELY remember to be a Marvel character, and so I remember that they already made a female Marvel character. What you said didn't seem right, considering all of the figures they have made, so I thought about it for 9 seconds and realized that Abigail Whistler was made. Point is that Abigail Whistler is a great figure, IMO, of a very beautiful actress and should not be forgotten.

In addition it is written under your screen name"I love criticizing things", so based on that, you should like criticism, and thus logically appreciate any criticism of your statements, correct?

Back