Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know i understand the feets of black widow are removable but i want to see if i can use the nude feets of the true type body in her I HAVE MY PREORDER OF JILL VALENTINE AND WELL THE BODY OF THE BLACK WIDOW IS THE SAME OF JILL VALENTINE AND I LOVE JILL AND I WANT want to customize in bikini WHIT NUDE FEETS
CAN UPLOAD PHOTOS PLEASE????? just it thank you and sorry for the discomfort

Viper2005 already answered your question. He said that the feet are compatible with the pegs for the current (carded) TT females (caucasian and cuban). If you have feet from those sets, it will work with BW.

Viper2005 already answered your question. He said that the feet are compatible with the pegs for the current (carded) TT females (caucasian and cuban). If you have feet from those sets, it will work with BW.
I can be 100% sure they are not.... (without modifications)

kardiel for your purpose... just transfer the head to a whole new TTF body.

If you want the better ankles and hips articulation of the new body, some modification will have to take place...

Last edited:
I like...er absolutely LOVE those big saggy, heavy hanging, fun bags just the way they are.

But, for argument sake...could someone list the step by step process in giving BW a boob lift?:pray:

If you want the better ankles and hips articulation of the new body, some modification will have to take place...

Thanks for the clarification bandito.

I know i understand the feets of black widow are removable but i want to see if i can use the nude feets of the true type body in her I HAVE MY PREORDER OF JILL VALENTINE AND WELL THE BODY OF THE BLACK WIDOW IS THE SAME OF JILL VALENTINE AND I LOVE JILL AND I WANT want to customize in bikini WHIT NUDE FEETS
CAN UPLOAD PHOTOS PLEASE????? just it thank you and sorry for the discomfort

FYI yOU'LL NEED TO BE CAREFUL OF THE DOLL HAIR FOR THE HOT GLUING.

Yep, they are not compatible with TTF11 feet. However, if you don't mind a little oversizing, I've found the feets from latest narrow shoulder (match with the skin color too) can be plug into the ball joint and use it as alternative.....

Yep, they are not compatible with TTF11 feet. However, if you don't mind a little oversizing, I've found the feets from latest narrow shoulder (match with the skin color too) can be plug into the ball joint and use it as alternative.....

PLEASE.... SHOW ME

Jesus, breast augmentations, nipple enhancements, hair styling, what the hell is going on in here?!

Your dads are going to belt your asses if they see this. :lol

PLEASE.... SHOW ME

I'll warn you, the feet he's talking about are men's feet. so....

tumblr_l0hawoT28G1qa9trjo1_400.jpg

you've been warned.

Sorry guys, we all get so busy here sometime and may not able to play with them that often.

Anyway, here you go and hope this pix helps.

IMG_2620.jpg

Can someone tell me what type of glue to use to glue back the boobs after the tabs are removed? Thanks.

Can someone tell me what type of glue to use to glue back the boobs after the tabs are removed? Thanks.

It is not necessary to glue them back, unless you plan to display her with her suit open. In that case you can use epoxy glue to hold them in place.

I think HT uses super glue for the boobs job, so you may use it to glue back once done.

Now, how's this modification of TTF feet:yess:

IMG_2633.jpg

IMG_2632.jpg

IMG_2634.jpg

This way, you could re-insert the feet joint and re-connect back to TTF:wink1:

O_O OH MY GOD!!! HOW did you do that with their feet? HOW TO CALL THOSE FEET?

I WANT TO KNOW PLEASEEE

Back