Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Hold on....are you saying that all thats being done is just removing 4 pegs that hold the hard plastic under the rubber skin, just to allow positioning of the boobs? I always thought everyone was just trying to RE-GLUE the boobs to a permanent position that shows a cleavage and correct body proportions.

You can reglue them, that is what I will do eventually.
But the suit is very snug and will push the breasts up and together to form the nice cleavage, even without glue.

You can reglue them, that is what I will do eventually.
But the suit is very snug and will push the breasts up and together to form the nice cleavage, even without glue.

of course...because viper wants them cleavages to show with or without the suit (latter being his preferred approach to displaying BW)...

lol couldn't resist.

What do you guys prefer honestly, Glue or unglued? I don't own figure yet but I guess having it unglued gives the body more REALISM lol. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have to get a spare body for this.

But Why re-glue yours Viper? Is there a flaw if you keep them unglued? Anything else important to reconsider when customizing.

Last edited:
someone who already has the figure could post a picture showing her elbows range of motion.. I need to see How far the arms can bend comparing with the old FTT :pray:

Comparison

Before .. and ... After :

img0036op.jpg
img0216p.jpg

Much improved!
Definitely worth the 15 mins to do this mod (took me longer since I had to run out and borrow a set of Gundam model sprue cutters from a fellow otaku to finish the job) :lol

I need an open jacket picture.

Black-Widow_Hot-Toys-MMS124_Iron-Man-2-Figure-34.jpg

For those who have already customized the figure, were you able to get the figure to appear well fit onto the suit just as the prototype photo? I still want to know if the figure suffers more from a body or a suit tailoring problem.

Black-Widow_Hot-Toys-MMS124_Iron-Man-2-Figure-34.jpg

For those who have already customized the figure, were you able to get the figure to appear well fit onto the suit just as the prototype photo? I still want to know if the figure suffers more from a body or a suit tailoring problem.

Tailoring varies from figure to figure. The body, cast from the same mould would suffer less variation (a probable error of assembly maybe)

But Why re-glue yours Viper? Is there a flaw if you keep them unglued? Anything else important to reconsider when customizing.

Because the push up effect requires pressure from the suit to keep them in their higher position (same as with a woman's push-up bra). If someone wants to display the figure with an open suit (or semi open suit), there will be no pressure on the breasts and they will fall back down to their original position. That is where glue is useful to keep the breasts in their new position.

Last edited:
Because the push up effect requires pressure from the suit to keep them in their higher position (same as with a woman's push-up bra). If someone wants to display the figure with an open suit (or semi open suit), there will be no pressure on the breasts and they will fall back down to their original position. That is where glue is useful to keep the breasts in their new position.

Cheers for the advise:wink1:

Any chance you could show us how the breast looks like without the suit? I'm still on the fence of doing the modification as I wonder the breast would look un-natural if dress her with other outfit:google

Evilalive or Viper2005,.... how far do the arms bend.. at least 120 degrees? or more?

Personally I'd prefer to let them free (detached). fabricating push-up bra should there be a need, should be easy.

Evilalive or Viper2005,.... how far do the arms bend.. at least 120 degrees? or more?

Personally I'd prefer to let them free (detached). fabricating push-up bra should there be a need, should be easy.

Bandito dude;

How can be so difficult to see a single pic of BW bending her arms?? :rotfl..
Seriously,I have been searching in google, ..and nothing... :gah:

Please, Viper2005 or Evilalive could you post a picture, showing how far her arms can be bent (range)... If it,s possible, a picture with her bare arms. Thx :wink1:

Back