Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10073010252020338.jpg

if HT's neck is shorter... it would more or less equals Scarlet Jo's body 1:1.

Any chance Hot Toys can redo the body proportions for future batches just as they did for the DX Batman? I still want this figure, everything look great but I mainly agree that the boobs are too low. Hot Toys has gone from oily abs to sinking boobs.

Given that there are zero action poses of this figure, I presume she's incapable or doing much other than standing straight and letting her boobs sag?

Given that there are zero action poses of this figure, I presume she's incapable or doing much other than standing straight and letting her boobs sag?

haha ya i cant agree more, due to the suit i guess the only good articulations we have on her is her head, elbows and wrist..

Other then the seams running down the front of the suit, she looks fine to me, saggy boobs and all, that is usually what big natural boobs do.

Absolutely LOVE those BIG Saggy FUN BAGS.
If ONLY all Hot Toys female figures were this accurate.
That Blade chick is just plain awful compared to BW.

Absolutely LOVE those BIG Saggy FUN BAGS.
If ONLY all Hot Toys female figures were this accurate.
That Blade chick is just plain awful compared to BW.

Yeah i agree, so what´s wrong with it?
I totally like this figure and can´t wait to see it displayed with the MARK IV

Yeah I don't see how that's a possible replacement... the material is even more inaccurate first of all...

depends on what you want. if you want a more comic accurate than movie accurate suit, put it on her with the zipper in the front.

As much as i like the movies,

Comic version > movie version every time for me.

I'm more concerned about the character likeness than the actor/actress

I'd be more interested in the skirt outfit from her being Pepper's secretary. Someone did something similar a few pages back...close but not quite there.

Any ideas on this?

Back