Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to my CSC contact, it takes 4 weeks from the HK release date for us to get our own. So I agree with Buttmunch, around September.

Evilalive's pics..... now I'm excited for the body.... They improved all the short-comings of their female body....
IMG_2611.jpg

It's still rubber inserts..
IMG_2612.jpg

Most important: rubber pelvic, double knee joints... HT could be the best body now.. beating Alpha/Eva
IMG_2615-2.jpg

IMG_2616-1.jpg

IMG_2617.jpg

IMG_2618.jpg

Last edited:
As you can see from this pic (below) the breast are bigger but not that much lower, comparable to their older body. Just that BW's head might be sitting higher.

The elbow joint though reduced to 1 point... I suppose gives it enough range, The older body exceed more than was required.

Just when i thought they couldn't make the body any better. I kinda wish that they ditched the rubber midsection when they make a figure that wears a full body suit.

i think the body looks on this pics very good, hope i can make something with the suit, that it fits better

there is something in her breasts, is it possible to remove it? I mean, maybe than we could push the breasts up in her suit.

Bandito, WHOO HOOO! thankyou, where are those pictures from? HT address ALL my complaints with the new female body. A rubber pelvis fixes the articulation issues in her upper thighs, so BW should ( suit permitting) be able to achieve ALL her movie poses including the crouches. YEAH!

Definitely keeping this one.

and yes, we should be able to remove the solid inserts from her breasts.

I hope they retain an articulation point in the Abs

No worries bandito, articulation point in the abs was retained.

Meanwhile, I am a little doubt that HT will uses this body for Abigail, they're more likely reuse the one from Sarah

My fear is that I end up making them unsymmetrical.. heck that can happen even with plastic surgeons o_O

I have a question about the new body of BW.....

can i use the hands and the feets the old caucasian truetype doll for this doll or not?

Back