1/6 Hot Toys Into The Spiderverse 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My son would love a 1/6 spider-ham. I’d have to hide it from him or fight him over it.

I hope that they just give them the character models from the movie to print out. I'd be bummed if they added realism to these.

I hope they actually plan on releasing characters from Into the Spiderverse and didn't just put that behind all the spiderman PS4 suits as if they were the Spiderverse.
e2520a5c60ee71111430efd695541f83.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Might wanna take that up with Marvel Comics, not Hot Toys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plenty of blame to go around.
Hot Toys makes decisions on what figures they release, they have yet to release Ronan the Accuser but we have plenty of Spider Men to go around. Good for those that want a collection of Spider Men on the shelf I guess. Have at it.

Did you at least once stop to consider that a number of these designs are highly sought after by many people, and that it's okay to find joy in other's excitement?

Sure I'd love to get Mysterio, but I also understand that these Spidey variants are easy to make as they build off the same base body and use similar fabrication techniques, thus it's natural that a money making business would capitalize on producing them.

Yeah, everyone is just clamoring for a Negative Zone Spider-Man. I hope Fireman and Safari Spider-Man are next. :lol
These are about as easy as the numerous Iron Man variants Hot Toys has produced ................. right?

Yeah I'm seeing a pattern develop here, Spider-Man really is Hot Toy's new Iron Man.
But hey there are people who want tons of Spider-Man variants, so have at it.

I’d rather have Spider-Man than some forgettable villain from guardians. If any character deserves variants then it’s Spider-Man. The greatest hero of all time. Yea I said it

As would I, but after 6 or 7 of my favorite suits I'd be happy to see a Ronan just for variety's sake. :lol

Agreed! And I too would love to have Ronan in my collection! He's the only mcu villain that has made me feel uneasy. Dude literally smashed the heads of Xandarians and had a dedicated chamber to bathe in their blood. Lol I'd rather be killed by Thanos.

Not hot toys but might be worth checking out. Not feeling the teeth on the unmasked sculpt though.

06C5B472-396D-4A61-8718-24A012BEA0B5.jpeg

Yeah that looks surprisingly good and a big step up from the Mantis they put out. The masked head doesn't seem quite round enough, and the teeth are obviously painted terribly, but that should be correctable. My only concern is the scale and how it might size up next to those other Miles figures being made...

Back