1/6 Hot Toys Into The Spiderverse 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man I cant wait to see what Hot Toys have in store for us. Spiderman Noir would be perfect
2f6a27417cba37590322fb8a5cb0f087.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Say whaaaaaa? Are we finally having ht get into some animated ish?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Well, that's it.
With all these stupid unnecessary variations on Spider-Man I have zero interest in getting any more Hot Toys associated with the Spider-Man brand.
I can understand a couple of costume variations but things are getting absurd. There doesn't need to be several dozen versions of the same thing on a shelf.

Spider-Man has officially become the new Iron Man.

Well, that's it.
With all these stupid unnecessary variations on Spider-Man I have zero interest in getting any more Hot Toys associated with the Spider-Man brand.
I can understand a couple of costume variations but things are getting absurd. There doesn't need to be several dozen versions of the same thing on a shelf.

Spider-Man has officially become the new Iron Man.

You made this statement in the wrong Spider-Man thread. If there was any Spider-Man variation that would come out to be the end all of variations, surely, Miles Morales would be it. PS4 versions are take it or leave it but Miles is a must.

You made this statement in the wrong Spider-Man thread. If there was any Spider-Man variation that would come out to be the end all of variations, surely, Miles Morales would be it. PS4 versions are take it or leave it but Miles is a must.

It's new license that's a further expansion of Hot Toy's Spider-Man figures, it's an appropriate thread.
And yes, Miles and Ghost Spider are variations of Spider-Man, new characters, same exact concept.

It all dilutes the main character, makes the concept of Spider-Man weaker, just to sell more crap.

It''s almost as if you don't have to buy the things you don't like.

Did you at least once stop ogling at the 15th & 16th announced Spider-Man variation unveiled at Comic Con and ask yourself "Hey... where are all the HT Spider-Man villains at?" :lol

I'd much rather have Doc Ock on the shelf than a Miles SM and Ghost Spider.

It's new license that's a further expansion of Hot Toy's Spider-Man figures, it's an appropriate thread.
And yes, Miles and Ghost Spider are variations of Spider-Man, new characters, same exact concept.

It all dilutes the main character, makes the concept of Spider-Man weaker, just to sell more crap.

Might wanna take that up with Marvel Comics, not Hot Toys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyways, I’m assuming these are gonna be in the same style of the movie, and not “live action-y,” if you know what I mean. So I’m probably not gonna pick any up, wouldn’t really fit well in a collection for me. Maybe Gwen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you at least once stop ogling at the 15th & 16th announced Spider-Man variation unveiled at Comic Con and ask yourself "Hey... where are all the HT Spider-Man villains at?" :lol

I'd much rather have Doc Ock on the shelf than a Miles SM and Ghost Spider.

Did you at least once stop to consider that a number of these designs are highly sought after by many people, and that it's okay to find joy in other's excitement?

Sure I'd love to get Mysterio, but I also understand that these Spidey variants are easy to make as they build off the same base body and use similar fabrication techniques, thus it's natural that a money making business would capitalize on producing them.

Peter B would be great, but I will be more than happy if all we get is a Miles and Gwen.

I hope they eventually announce and release a Miles, Gwen and Prowler as I'd like to have those figures on my shelf.

Back