Hot Toys - Inglourious Basterds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Landa's acting, role and screen time easily overshadowed pitt in the movie.

So if HT's planning to release Aldo, then its only fitting that they release him as well.

Damn right. As much as I want Aldo I equally want Hans Landa too. Excellent performance. Pitt was damn hilarious though.

if we were to only get one girl, who would you guys want; Shosanna or Von Hammersmark?

Oh yeah and this was rereleased in my town:cool:

Bastards, bastards...
Give me Mélanie Laurent as Shosanna Dreyfus, dammit!! Ths Jewish-French girl in the red dressing looks soooo beautifully and persuasive!! I'd love to get her into collection. Lando, Pitt and Shosanna - that would be EPIC. She was dying so realistic, one of the best female role I've seen last few years, she's very memorized character and pretty crazy into addition! Best in movie, imho.

inglourious_basterds_2.jpg

Hot Toys, we want this ????? up into our collections!!! Jon Lajoie approved her! ^_^

This is a very long thread and I'll confess to not reading it all the way through......but are folks aware of these:

This is a very long thread and I'll confess to not reading it all the way through......but are folks aware of these:

I wasn't aware of these. I must say that Landa looks good. If Hot Toys doesn't make him, this could be a good alternative for people who want a Landa.

That Aldo sculpt is decent, but I'll wait for the Hot Toys one :D

Yeah, had not seen the Landa figure before... not bad, but could be better. The Aldoe I've seen and really not too impressed.

I think those other company's ones are pretty piss poor to be honest! But the outfits are decent, if HT does not do the Col. this will at least be a good option for his outfit, and maybe one of the talented artists from asia or the USA could sculpt the head.

cyber hobby is just dragon. i grabbed the aldoe to my surprise the head is resin and not pvc like all their other releases. landa looks awesome though

Meh....they look like crap! Landa is not even close! But it's better than what I've seen from HT ...which is NOTHING!!!!:banghead

Besides Landa, Aldo, and Shosanna, what other characters from this movie would you get?

Would anyone buy the "Bear Jew" with the baseball bat with signatures from his Boston Jewish friends and family? I had no idea he was Eli Roth the director until I read about it online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back