Hot Toys - Inglourious Basterds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have anyone noticed?
I am not finding anymore in Hot Toys site.

Well, I looked and the original announcement is still on their site in the news archive of August.

August 24th... That's more than 2 months ago... :(

Sorry if you jumped on this expecting some pics. But I've been asking about updates and have been told that the Brad Pitt sculpt is still undergoing revisions, but is almost ready to show.
Should be soon guys!

Sorry if you jumped on this expecting some pics. But I've been asking about updates and have been told that the Brad Pitt sculpt is still undergoing revisions, but is almost ready to show.
Should be soon guys!

That is great news!! :banana :banana :banana

Thanks for letting us know, Wookster!!!! :rock

Should be soon guys!

awesome, hope it's amazing.

OK, first of all: Sorry to anyone who thought something new about this line has been posted... :peace :eek:

But I was just wondering if anyone knows a bit more about the development of this line?

Like can we expect to (finally) see some pics before this year ends???

Maybe some of the people who went to the Hot Toys office and saw all kinds of new stuff can gice us a hint?

I'm not asking to tell us anything, because of I know your bound to secrecy and stuff like that, but just give a little hint or tease perhaps??? :D :monkey3

OK, first of all: Sorry to anyone who thought something new about this line has been posted... :peace :eek:

:tap:tap:tap :D

But yes, what's happening with this? It's got to be the longest HT have gone between a license announcement and the announcement of an actual product! What gives?!

But yes, what's happening with this? It's got to be the longest HT have gone between a license announcement and the announcement of an actual product! What gives?![/QUOTE]

I think there wait for wolverine was longer but still the wait is killing me :monkey2

I only checked when this was announced this morning and it has been nearly 4 months indeed.

The dvd/blu ray releases tomorrow, (even thogh I have mine already), so they may coincide something with that? (Although, that is the UK release so unlikely).

Just need some damned info/a pic at least. EASILY my most anticipated figure in ages.

I only checked when this was announced this morning and it has been nearly 4 months indeed.

I know, right?! I suppose an announcement to coincide with the dvd release could be possible. Maybe HT figured they missed the hype when the film was out, and now they want to wait for the dvd to build up interest again?

But it's not like we've lost interest......come on HT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back