Hot Toys - Inglourious Basterds

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has the same problem with the Hot Toys POTC thread in Disneyana, everytime someone makes a new post, everybody else thinks it's pics of Barbosa or a Sparrow DX, but it's just someone complaining about how there's no movement in the line.

The truth is everybody is is narcissistic that if they find a pic of Aldo, they're gonna start a new thread of their own with the pic. I'm sure the first time we see pics it will be wookster in his "spec+pics" thread. No use expecting pics here.

Okay, I wasn't lying when I said a had a picture. It's of the unapproved prototype actually. Don't ask where I got it, and don't tell I showed it. Here you guys go:

https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a27/Angus_Alien/BasterdFigure1.jpg

No need to thank me.

funny-pictures-why-i-oughta-cat.jpg

JOC and IYDMMA where did you find that picture?

I looked on both sites and did a WTF followed by an LOL cuz i didn't find one and realized that we have been scammed

JK IDK what i'm talking about...but seriously, where did you find that picture:confused:

yes. i also think hot toys ltd missed the mark with this sculpt. they have forgotten his knife and made his hair and eyes too small. i feel it should be more like this:

mcq4ift5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back